Air brush question... for the Pros

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi Justin, what is 344 and where can you buy it ? I'm so new to all of this, I've never even thought of mixing my make-up etc before. I'm just looking for the best coverage I can get. I like complete coverage, and have seen the camo makeup on the airbrush sites, but don't know how it will look on the face. uh cracking? any more advice?

well let me first recommend you trying Temptu SB line (most people who find other ab foundations to be watery or to thin go for SB) SB is a silicone based foundation that feels weightless and has a flawless dewy effect to it... If you prefer a more matte look then go for Temptu AQUA (I wouldn't have said this 8 months ago- however they just relaunched the product and it is amazing!)

344 is: A cosmetic composition that includes a volatile silicone fluid, a non-volatile silicone gum and a C16 -C22 fatty acid ester of citric acid. The composition is particularly intended for application to areas surrounding the eyes. This is essentially what you would use to cut a Silicone Based product...

For AQUA or any other water based product you can thin it or cut it with water.

hope this helps.

thanks for the info. I've been thinking temptu s/b but was unsure. You can spend alot of money on this stuff b-4 you know it. I'm not really into having to make my own up, so I think the temptu site going to get paid a visit tonight!

I have the silver jet, and I was just wondering on how can you tell what psi your at when your setting the dial?

hello so I have the temptu sb makeup and I'm thinking because I got some of my makeup used that it's a little old which makes it really thick. Just making sure I can use the mixing medium and it will do the trick? If not where do I buy the stuff to thin? also I have the compressor and I'm wondering how u set it there is a knob but nothing is labeled at all

Back