America's Next Top Model

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt get a chance to watch it last night but I am really glad that Naima won. YAY!

WOW, I am late jumping on this thread! I watched the marathon last weekend too...it flew by like it only lasted 5 minutes! I was so into it. The forehead comment...NYdoll...I think I'm going to pee my pants laughing!!!!!!!!!!! That girl needs to work some bangs at all times!! Yes, it was like a train wreck, I wanted to look away, but I couldn't. A BIT overly dramatic!

Naima WON???? YES!!! I don't get UPN either, I hope I can catch the finale on VH1 or Bravo or whatever! Wow, that is so fantastic! I hoped she would win, but I thought Kahlen would, b/c she looks so much like Carmen Kass. I really don't see why she made it to the end...although she was cute, she was so awkward and had no presence. I think she just had that 'famous" look. Naima deserved to win, she must be on top of the world! And as for Keenya, I started to dislike her when she cut in front of other girls on go-sees. What a b*tch, totally uncalled for, not professional.

I'm happy that Naima won too. I'd been routing for her all along. I really did not want Keenya (sp) to win because she just got a bit too arrogant near the end. I hated her attitude. However, Naima was totally fierce when she did the last show.... when they were in the water!!! She's really good!!

since i don't have upn
confused.gif
, i wasn't able to see it. they will probably show it on vh1 though.

she's pretty, but she seemed kind of bland and quiet.

Back