Quantcast

Anybody here into 'foody' scented lotions?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Topic explains it all! What's your favorite 'foody' scented lotion if you do like them? Do you order them from etailers or find them in stores?

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I've never tried foody scented lotions, somehow the idea doesn't appeal to me. I think if I would try them I would like them. I just need to give them a try one of these days.

Reaction score
Only certain ones. I like vanilla alot. Last summer someone sent me a body lotion, it may been Cottage Shoppe, it was Cream Brulee. I got SO many compliments on that one!

Reaction score
I'm into foody scents in a big way. Most of what I own is chocolate, vanilla, coffee, caramel, and coconut.

Some of the names of products I like:

Jacqua

Bath & Body Works

Reaction score
I'm really in love with the Jessica Simspon lotions, but I don't own any because they're too expensive considering I don't lube up that often.....my skin, that is. I only apply lotion in the shower (in shower body lotions by Caress and Oil of Olay).

I do like Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar and Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champange. It'll take me years to go through them, so I find small travel sizes work best for any future purchases I might make.

Reaction score
Is fruity considered foodie?
  • Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter
  • Sun-Ripened Raspberry Body Cream
Plus a few others I can't remember at the moment These are our staples.

Reaction score
I am not a big fan of foody scented lotions. I prefer fruity or flowery scents.

Reaction score
I love anything that smells like vanilla, chocolate, peaches and strawberries.

I really like Mark vanilla tea lotion.

Reaction score
Mmmm yes! Vanilla, coconut, caramel, chocolate...you name it. I like stuff that makes people just wanna eat me all up! lol that sounded weird. *shrugs* haha. I ALSO love Jessica Simpson's dessert line. It also helps that most of her stuff is edible or flavored too.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mz LaLa Topic explains it all!

What's your favorite 'foody' scented lotion if you do like them?

Do you order them from etailers or find them in stores?

i love fruity scented, all but lemon and orange. those remind me of cleaning supplies. and also chocolate. for some reason, that makes me sick.i buy these anywhere. it doesnt matter.

Reaction score
My favorite 'foody' lotions would have to be Jaqua Buttercream frosting, C.O. Bigelow Lemon Body Cream, and B&BW's Pure Simplicity Cocoa Butter--they're delicious.

Reaction score
I like philosophy's "the Muffin Man" body souffle (it smells like lemon meringue pie), philosophy's "Cinnamon Buns" body souffle, and Skin Candy's "White Chocolate" a lot.

Reaction score
I really like frosted cinnamon buns and I love vanilla, I usually get those scents at the coconut hut.

Latest posts