Quantcast

Anyone up to an impromtu chat??

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'll be in the chat room for a few to see if anyone shows up..Don't leave me hangin'

Reaction score
LOL, didn't work huh.

sigh

Originally Posted by allisong

I'll be in the chat room for a few to see if anyone shows up..Don't leave me hangin'

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL, didn't work huh.
sigh

I saw ali on the board but she kept disappearing!! Why oh why??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Californian I saw ali on the board but she kept disappearing!! Why oh why??

Hey Tony..Actually it went wellShoediva,Kittyskyfish,Cali and Joy showed up..And I was there to till my piece of crap computer had a melt down and no matter what I tried,It wouldn't let me back in

Reaction score
Oh damn. Possibly try another browser like netscape or mozilla.

Originally Posted by allisong

Hey Tony..Actually it went wellShoediva,Kittyskyfish,Cali and Joy showed up..And I was there to till my piece of crap computer had a melt down and no matter what I tried,It wouldn't let me back in

Reaction score
I wanted to, but I was so tired and needed to get to bed. Plus, my hubby's not been feeling well, think he's got the flu, so I've been taking care of him. Think I might have a bit of it, too.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by allisong Hey Tony..Actually it went wellShoediva,Kittyskyfish,Cali and Joy showed up..And I was there to till my piece of crap computer had a melt down and no matter what I tried,It wouldn't let me back in I had fun chatting. Ali was bouncing in and out and we could not tape her down. I talked to Harleymom and Kittysky .. we had a few good lol's and some very odd convos about which I cannot say ... it's TOP SECRET. Ask Kitty.
Harleymom wants to chat with other EasyStraight users so I told her that I'd try to set that up. I'll post a 'get together' meeting for EasySt. gals. Do you think it should be sent out in an email to all or just posted on the board?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Californian I had fun chatting. Ali was bouncing in and out and we could not tape her down. I talked to Harleymom and Kittysky .. we had a few good lol's and some very odd convos about which I cannot say ... it's TOP SECRET. Ask Kitty.
Harleymom wants to chat with other EasyStraight users so I told her that I'd try to set that up. I'll post a 'get together' meeting for EasySt. gals. Do you think it should be sent out in an email to all or just posted on the board?

Ry..I'd do a mass emailing to everyone

Latest posts