Best Pigmented Eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Apart from Mac :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What would you say is a really good pigmented eye shadow?

I'm loving Manic Panic shadows..they are very pigmented!

black radiance loose eyeshadows...I could swear this was a MAC product [although never used before, I can only assume]..It is VERY pigmented and offers a lot for only 2.99.

Also, With the right base, Prestige has some well pigmented shadows

To tell you the truth, I love our MAC line, but I don't think our eyeshadows are the best pigmented. You either have to use a shade stick, creame color base to really get a deep, rich color. I find when I use urban decay, and there is this off brand called YSX that they sell at teen girls clothes stores, and there pigment is very rich, I sometimes buy some of this and put it into my kit.

I get good colour payoff from most of Stila's e/s, but some are more pigmented than others.

Stila is good
smile.gif
Oh, and I must thank Polona for the Gosh Cosmetics powdered e/s! Nicely pigmented!

I would reccomend loose e/s for sure-MAC pigments or different brands of mineral makeup.

Aquilah, just tell me which colors you would like and I will make sure I get them for you asap-i drive pass the store that has them cheapest every day when i go to/from work!

MAC is the most known for their eyeshadows but the NARS shadow are heavily pigmented, as are Urban Decay, Stila, and the new shadows at Lancome - all but the "Sheers" they are made to be light in pigment

..:SE:..

I think stila has some of the best shadows out there. Urban Decay and tarte are also lovely. I always have bad luck with MAC and NARS.

Stila and Shu. But looking at prices and easiest to use/blend... Stila is the winner for me!

I luuuuuv Stila
wub.gif

Also, Gosh effect powders are very pigmented.

Stila and Shu for me, but I love Shu better since it's cheaper and we have the counter here lol.

Latest posts

Back