Quantcast

Bonanza marathon

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Is it possible that anyone else on this board watches Bonanza? Yeah, I'm talking about the picture from way back when. Every Saturday, there's a marathon and as much as I can I try to catch it. Adam and Little Joe are so sexy!!!! Don't ya'll talk bad about me for posting this.

Jen

Reaction score
Tracey, I haven't seen Bonanza in years. I did love it way back when though. I'm sure I'd still enoy watching now too!

Reaction score
Jen, thanks for posting to this thread. I thought I'd be the only one that still remembered this show.
I'm watching the marathon on TV Land.

Originally Posted by Jen Tracey, I haven't seen Bonanza in years. I did love it way back when though. I'm sure I'd still enoy watching now too!

Reaction score
OMG, I haven't seen that in years! What channel is it on? I've only got basic cable so if it's not on TVLand, I'm SOL.

Reaction score
Yeah, it was on TVLand. its on every Saturday! I'm so happy to know someone else likes it!!
Woo Hoo!!

Originally Posted by keaLoha OMG, I haven't seen that in years! What channel is it on? I've only got basic cable so if it's not on TVLand, I'm SOL.

Reaction score
I have never watched Bonanza.

What is the premise of the show?

Reaction score
its an old western movie about a wealthy ranch owner and his three sons. Its from a long time ago, but I still think its great to watch!!

Originally Posted by Mariposa I have never watched Bonanza.
What is the premise of the show?

Latest posts