Quantcast

Can anyone rec me a silvery green eye shadow?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pigmented shimmery mid silvery green/greeny silver eye shadow. Any recs?

Reaction score
Ooh, that sounds nice violet.. I can't think of any off hand but if i do i'll let u know

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Violet I'm looking for a pigmented shimmery mid silvery green/greeny silver eye shadow. Any recs? Totally stumped by this and I have quite a few green eyeshadows. If the are metallicy it always seems to be gold rather than silver. Hmm, I'll get my thinking cap on

Reaction score
Have you looked at Steamy e/s by MAC? It's got a hint of silver & is very pigmented. (See Trish's notepad for a swatch
)

Reaction score
Thanks for the recs.

Joyeuux: I have Steamy and it's a shimmery vivid greeny blue to me. I want a soft, green tinged silver. More silver-based than green-based. I'm very particular! lol. I just have so many eye shadows and I realised I don't have one like this and I have an exact idea of what I want it to look like.

Reaction score
Oh, okay (I was just thinking of the closest thing I have). So you're looking for a silver shadow with a touch of green?

Reaction score
UD cash is a very whitish silver with tinges of green. i dont know if im helping here. lol.

Reaction score
The green in NARS Ireland duo is silvery mint. When I pair it with the grey shade they sort of blend into each other because of the silveryness.

Reaction score
Welcome to MakeupTalk!! Make sure you cruise around and have some fun!

Originally Posted by leelee

Try Sacha's Cosmetics they have a variety of shadows

Reaction score
Hiya Leelee! Just wanted to welcome you to MakeUpTalk aswell. I'm Laura from Ireland. If you need anything just PM me or one of the other moderators and we'll gladly help you out. Look forward to chatting with you

Reaction score
Welcome to MakeupTalk, Leelee! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to have you as a new member! Enjoy & Chat with you soon!

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
You can also check out the Metamorph e/s from MAC's Madame B. collection. It was totally pretty, but looks like something I picked up at the drugstore.. I think L'Oreal had something similar.