CONTEST: Enter to Win a Wantable.co Winter Box! [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 2. Rock Rebel. This suits me as I love dark colors but I still have a soft side.

Oh, heck yes, I'm a Rock Rebel
thrashi.gif
  <------ that's me on bass!

I found the profile to be right on. I LOVE the metallics in the Metal Mania Collection, so on point! I'm really into metallics and glitter right now, especially on nights when my band is playing a show. I like to create a unique look for the stage and stand out from the crowd. Everybody knows I'm with the band!
rocknroll2.gif

I really like them all, but my favorite is the Blue Steel collection. I play a Music Man Sterling bass in metallic blue and that Electro Midnight nail polish by Color Club would be a rad match!

Thank you so much for the contest!

I'm a Rock Rebel! This totally fits me because I love dramatic eye makeup... and leather jackets, combat boots, and the color black haha.

Day 2. I based my quiz answers yesterday on my weekend look and came up Glamour Girl. I think if I had based my quiz answers on my work week look I would be Classic Chic. 

GLAMOUR GIRL!

This is exactly me, i love everything glamorous! I loved how it said with sexiness cause that is totally me.

Yes I'm a Glamor Girl and it really does describe me well. I love being sexy looking when I go out keeping my other half happy to know that I do my best to look beautiful for him and myself. I love being a woman and expressing that in all ways. Even on days when I may not be full on glam I still know how to keep that inner beauty alive and vibrant!

I sound moreso like my third match:

As a Classic Chic, you are always on point, put together, and sleek. You are tasteful, timeless, elegant, and prefer investment pieces to trendy items. Your sophisticated sense of style always looks expensive.

Though, Top Trendsetter, which was my first match is kind of right.

See, while I DO hold my own sense of style, I love, absolutely love elegant styles. Ritzy, pretty, and so on. Heck, I have been looking around for more dresses that go over-shoulder, like how back in the days, the princess-like outfits would have the poofy sleeves and long sleeves running down the arms.... but I don't see those anymore. It's like the modern thing is straps and strapless. Of course, there are SOME, but so very rare. I am far too old school it seems, haha.... which is why I guess I would say I am more of a Classic Chic.

Howeverrrrrrr with top trendsetter, yeah, I tend to have my own style. I can't even express what I like. If it looks good with another thing, I go right for it, all gung-ho!.... I am heavily color coordinating. It drives my friends crazy when I have to layer things. If I see red heels and a red skirt, I want red to cherry it off on top. If I see a green hat and brown hair, I try to match that as well with more greens and browns. Some things look tacky and such, but you know, it's how I am. I can't have it that when above waist, all you see is blue, and below, all you see is yellow. I like layering it. Maybe in this sense, a top trendsetter IS correct..... but I doubt my styles and ideas are all that "trendy" :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Day 2 and I sign in to find that I'm a boho beauty today!  I am feeling a little floaty and carefree today, so it's a good match for my present mood.  The Eco tones in water are gorgeous (love the turquoise and coral combo). I checked my rock rebel (which was #2 today, #1 yesterday) and there was a whole new collection called Metal Mania.  I think this service is really awesome.  I like that every day it is something new to choose from :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It says I'm a Boho Beauty and I would agree because while I've finally grown into my own style I still Like to try pieces that are fun and unexpected. I'm a mother of three young girls so sometimes the "natural look" is an extension of bit having too much time ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am Rock Rebel, it fits because I love edgy clothing, super bright colors and silvery studs!

I am Rock Rebel, it fits because I love edgy clothing, super bright colors and silvery studs!

My profile is trendsetter-jeweled I think this is the best fit for me because I love anything that sparkels and love playing up my eyes ad experimenting different looks even if its not what I would usually go for

Your best style match is

Rock Rebel Cutting edge and cool describe you: the Rock Rebel. Your makeup gives you a powerful femininity, and you love black and other dark colors. Sexy and strong, hard and soft, you have a mysterious vibe that’s always alluring.

Definitely me. I am always drawn to darker edgier styles.

Top Trendsetter! "You like to mix it up, juxtaposing bold patterns and textures. You have no fear of color and know what’s ‘in’ for each season before it’s announced. You express yourself uniquely through fashion and leave a lasting impression". Yes, this sounds like me!

I think it's a good match and I would be excited to see what products I would receive to support this style profile. Great contest!

I got Glamour Girl. It's sooo accurate! Not just in the name, but the selections they have available for me are perfect. I love a good smoky eye/natural lip combo, and the shade options they offered are all ones that really flatter my coloring. Even the way it ordered the other options for me (second: Classic Chic, third: Top Trendsetter, etc...) seems right on point :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm a Glamour Girl. I think it suits me, because I definately like the the nude lip with smokey eye, and more like the night out at the club or a glamourous date kind of look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back