Quantcast

Daily Candy?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Anyone ever hear of this site? If you haven't, I totally recommend it. Here is a brief description of what it is about:

DailyCandy, a free daily e-mail newsletter and website, is the ultimate insider's guide to what's hot, new, and undiscovered -- from fashion and style to gadgets and travel. As useful as it is entertaining, it's like getting an e-mail from your clever, unpredictable, and totally in-the-know best friend. The one who knows about secret beauty treatments, must-have jeans, hot new restaurants -- and always shares the scoop.

DailyCandy publishes five daily editions, which are all delivered through e-mail: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, and Boston are devoted to those cities; Everywhere is national (style knows no boundaries). Kids (for busy and hip parents) is published every Thursday.

I love getting their emails. So check it you if you want.

Reaction score
Cool, thanks Marisol! I just signed up for Los Angeles. Looks like fun!

Reaction score
Oh where do you live? We live in Huntington Beach!

Originally Posted by Ikealover

Yes, I love Daily Candy-unfortunately it's only in certain areas, like LA, SF, NYC and other large metropolitan cities. Although I live in the suburbs of Southern California-I subscribe to Los Angeles. It's great when you want to know when a Sample Sale is going on-they always send you a notice a week or two in advance. They also give you the heads up on local designers-that have amazing and fresh takes on fashion. It's definitely a need!

Reaction score
Oh cool! Yep we are. As the admins of this site, MakeupTalk, we live where Brookhurst dead ends into PCH!

Welcome!

Originally Posted by Ikealover

I live in Orange. I'm about 15-20 minutes away from HB. Cool we're neighbors.

Latest posts