Quantcast

Dare To Be: Katy Perry from Dark Horse video

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
 ​
Katy Perry's newest video just launched the other day. Are you inspired to do any of the looks from it?

​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

(There were two other looks from this video I didn't screen cap - the gray hieroglyphics one and the one with her yellow wig.)

Reaction score
Quote: Originally Posted by smashinbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Love the video and the makeup. I did recreate one of the looks 

smashinbeauty, you are very talented! I watched the youtube vid. Great take on the Katy Perry look.

Reaction score
I love love the blue eyeshadow technique on Katy Perry! You'll have to be a pro creating the bottom eyelid design.

Reaction score
Hi, im new to this whole forum thing, this is my first Date to Be and i cant wait to do more! anyway, Katy Perrys dark horse look.

Thanks guys! xx

ps. today i found out liquid liner is the most annoying, hated thing in my LIFE.

Reaction score
It does! I would recommend though to add just a little more color to your cheeks since your eyes pop but your cheeks look "flat". A little "contouring" with a peach blush would work since it'll give you depth without competing with the eyes.

Courtnee

Courtnee
Reaction score
Awesome, you look pretty, I agree with zadidoll. But all in all, you look stunning. Hope you enjoy your prom. Have fun, and don't forget to laugh. :) let us know how it goes? :)

Latest posts