Do you use fake lashes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I use fake lashes during dates or special occasions to make my lashes look fuller. I use a small amount of adhesive that specialize in keeping the lashes on the whole day with some waterproof protection. The layer of protection is really helpful when you need it, like the other day I forgot my umbrella and it rain. I didn't have anything on me and I was late for work so I just ran under the rain with a jacket over my head to shield myself as much as possible. Miraculously my lashes was still in tact when It got wet. I don't recommend to wash your face off to try it's effectiveness but this is what happened. Hope it helps.

I also use fake lashes on special occasions
I too rather use it on special occasions. The process of using one is a hassle but does shows amazing results. I learned that there are other alternatives but fake lashes with proper adhesive is the best way to have longer lasting lashes and cost lesser than lashes serum, in my opinion.

I have used on my prom but I didn't like my look. I have close set hooded eyes, they didn't fit my eyes.. so i was disappointed and haven't tried fake eyelashes again.

Hello! Yes I do use fake lashes. Not on an everyday basis but for some special occasions, I do apply fake eyelashes. I feel long, voluminous lashes elevates your whole look but applying fake lashes everyday is not healthy for your eyelashes.

Latest posts

Back