Down the Indie Rabbit Hole

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you see the preview for the i+ta sub?  It's a gorgeous peachy-coral.  *Love*.  Linda tends to overload colors like this with sparkle, so I can't wait to see it in real life!
ahhh I didn't see that, but peachy corals are my love!

i totally didn't even realize HW subs opened up already, and there were only two spots open 0_0 so glad i didn't bother trying

this is why i'm not going to get my hopes up about getting into any subs bahhaha, but honestly the makeup is so affordable that placing orders isn't a big deal

i totally didn't even realize HW subs opened up already, and there were only two spots open 0_0 so glad i didn't bother trying

this is why i'm not going to get my hopes up about getting into any subs bahhaha, but honestly the makeup is so affordable that placing orders isn't a big deal
I think Christine had a helper for the past couple of months but is now flying completely solo, so she's cut the number of slots back.  I cannot believe my luck in getting into the indie subs.  I'm up to...  Five?  GDE, HW, NM, i+ta, and Ephemera.  I think that's it.  There may be one more in there I can't remember, not counting the upcoming Espionage Cosmetics boxes that I have prepaid through December.  I'm super excited for April!  I am seriously looking forward to seeing what goes into them.  Their stated value is $50 or more, and their nail wraps are $10 a pop, and they're sending four wraps a month, so they must be sending at least one other thing each month.

Yeah seriously, the people who have managed to get into these subs before the number capped out are super lucky. The satisfaction rate is so high with these subs that there aren't usually a lot of slots open!

i+ta has 14 spots open, and I think is going up at 2:30 am EST, so i'll let y'all know how awful that ends up being trying to get in hahaha.

tiltshift has the X-files collection on sale now...

there are only 7 full size collections available, but they do sell the eyeshadows separately and there are sample baggies for the collection too.  Cross posting on the fandom thread as well

Hello Waffle makes multiple golds  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really like 1000 Likes and she also has at least one as part of the Musicians collection

Last edited by a moderator:
Back