E-bay stores for cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have some from Kose and Kanebo (palettes), they're really pigmented and so cute. i'd love to buy some from Majolica Majorca. Hmm I just searched Ebay and i didn't find anything other than skin clearers and whitening mask =/

so it will be a few more days till i know the brand...

i ended up having to take a leave of absence from school due to really slow healing from a surgery on sunday.. but ill be back by the 13th so if you can wait till than i shall knw by than

I bought something from this person who has like over a thousand of positive reviews with their MU - but ended up getting a fake ass brush when they called it authentic. Blah.

Wish I gave them a negative feedback instead of neutral.

I'm now to weary of eBay for makeup...

I can wait. I really want to know.

And yes with ebay you have to be careful. But I have gotten some great deals via ebay. Not makeup wise however, because I've never tried.

You do have to be careful , but I have had some good experiences buying makeup on e-bay . I think it depends on the brand your looking for . I know there is a lot of people selling fake mac brushes !

Originally Posted by Orangeeyecrayon /img/forum/go_quote.gif so it will be a few more days till i know the brand...i ended up having to take a leave of absence from school due to really slow healing from a surgery on sunday.. but ill be back by the 13th so if you can wait till than i shall knw by than

I look forward to knowing what it is!

I know this is for cosmetics on E-bay, but I just had to warn you all about a seller. Priceandshop08 sells FAKE MAC brushes. He has tons on there and they are all fake. I bought a blending brush and its soooo crappy. Its falling apart. He says they are authentic, but they aren't.

Its really hard to know who is a good seller or not until people deal with getting ripped off unforchently >.<

Thanks for the heads up on that seller- Stephie Baby- I was looking at that seller - and the starting prices seemed too cheap- I was wary of it- I'm glad I saw your post- Now I won't buy anything.

Jenny

Maybe I am just dumb, but it seems that you may just as well buy online from MAC rather than ebay. I always notice that the prices on ebay tend to be a tad more expensive due to shipping! Maybe I am doing it wrong?

Thanks for the info on the bad sellers too.

Originally Posted by love2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe I am just dumb, but it seems that you may just as well buy online from MAC rather than ebay. I always notice that the prices on ebay tend to be a tad more expensive due to shipping! Maybe I am doing it wrong?
Thanks for the info on the bad sellers too.

i'm quite a virgin when it comes to ebay, lol, but yeah, i have noticed the prices can go really high. some people are just mad, i was really interested in getting my hands on a specific brush, the price was really low for starters then i watched it going skyhigh, and i just backed off. add to that the shipping costs and yeah, it just makes more sense to order directly from MAC.

Originally Posted by tifa-chan0890 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm I just searched Ebay and i didn't find anything other than skin clearers and whitening mask =/ i suppose it really depends on when you're searching for them. i've found some Majolica Majorca items, but lost the link to an auction for shiseido integrate lipglosses
frown.gif

I just did a quick search for Japanese makeup, but now that I know some brands I can look into it further. Thanks

yeh i'm very weary of buying from ebay. i rather buy from online stores, their prices are similar anyway. atm my store of choice is fresh fragrances and cosmetics

my friend once bought a chanel chance perfume off of ebay. when she received the perfume, it literally smelled like toilet water (i smelled it myself too). she contacted the ebay member, and i guess he was afraid he would get in trouble for fraud and quickly refunded her and said she could keep the product. he had a pretty good feedback score too. be careful girls.

yeah some people are so rude and stupid. Why can't people try to make an honest living anymore, and treat customers with respect?

I just bought a wales pallet from beauties_factory and I think the color pigment is awesome...40 eyeshadows for about 20USD in total.

Back