Everybody and their brother is pregnant!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I know I'm not a total type A...I don't have to be thinking to get a 'yr thinking too loud' from Jody...then again, some of our posts must make alphas defensive...

ayup (scratch scratch), unh hunh (shift rearrange), mrrrfff (lift leg rearrange lower leg)...ah--ight (ready -aim -fire)...

I'm curious but I wont ask that this is all about LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) BEATING FISTS ON CHEST!
Alpha MALE In da' house!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

hahahhaha. Tony is our resident clown.

Think of him as a pet hamster . If you let him out of the cage, he will run around and drop little surprises everywhere.

We here at M.U.T. proudly support diversity in our members. Tony is as diverse as them come.

Personally I think they should have a new board here called "Ask Tony" where gals can ask his opinon on things such as the appeal of skininess, etc. He has an opinion on everything. We need to make use of this. Besides, if we can confine him to one spot, the clean up is much easier. Anyone have any Ajax?

Warning: This has been a joke. Any feelings that may want to be hurt will need to go back to being happy instead.

mut_banner2.gif

LMAO you are too funny!!!

actually that is not a bad idea- he can give us a different perspective.....i think??!!!

Originally Posted by Californian hahahhaha. Tony is our resident clown. Think of him as a pet hamster . If you let him out of the cage, he will run around and drop little surprises everywhere.

We here at M.U.T. proudly support diversity in our members. Tony is as diverse as them come.

Personally I think they should have a new board here called "Ask Tony" where gals can ask his opinon on things such as the appeal of skininess, etc. He has an opinion on everything. We need to make use of this. Besides, if we can confine him to one spot, the clean up is much easier. Anyone have any Ajax?

Warning: This has been a joke. Any feelings that may want to be hurt will need to go back to being happy instead.

mut_banner2.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva LMAO you are too funny!!!
actually that is not a bad idea- he can give us a different perspective.....i think??!!!

I think that's a great idea. Add my husband in, Kage_, and the two of them will have some funny responses to our questions.
wink.gif

Love it, Kage_scup!!

wordmakeoffer.gif

Originally Posted by Kage_sCupotea I think that's a great idea. Add my husband in, Kage_, and the two of them will have some funny responses to our questions.
wink.gif

OMG, Caligirl! U R funny Girlie................ps, skinny? LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Californian

hahahhaha. Tony is our resident clown. Think of him as a pet hamster . If you let him out of the cage, he will run around and drop little surprises everywhere.

mut_banner2.gif

Back