Everyday Lipstick

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome, brook and jill! i love your signature, too, jill!

can someone take a pic of their lips with just petal lure on? i wanna see what it looks like before i drag my butt to macy's. thanks!

Originally Posted by charms23 If you go to my profile, the bigger picture there (same as the avatar), I'm wearing Petal lure alone. Sorry I don't have anything bigger or a close-up. you're the best. thanks! i love it
biggrin.gif

I am going to check out Viva Glam V and Flutterby on Saturday. I am going to Denver again, I want more l/s
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I love MAC Viva Glam V & Flutterby too!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
( my 2 new fav's!) I use Ulta's lipliner... I love them.. I use mink - and just apply it lighter for lighter shades since it's a little dark. For d/s lipstick I LOVE CoverGirl lipslicks! Being it seems you like the same l/s shades I do, my absolute favorite lipslicks is "Cutie"... I've been using it for years (It used to be called 'hint of shimmering sandstone') I've gone through about 50 of these things! LOL It's great!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Lipsticks- Petal Lure, Freckletone or Viva Glam V (all MAC)

Lip liner - Whirl or Spice (MAC)

Lip gloss - Stila Lip glazes

I used to be the type of person that would line my lips, then fill them with lipstick using a lipbrush and then putting on somegloss. After I went to the MAC seminar about a month ago, the MAC Pro MA suggested that I fill my lips in first and then line then. I like the idea so I tried it and have been doing it ever since. Seems to me that lining the lips makes sure that the lipstick stays in place.

Welcome to Brook & Jill.

First Let me WELCOME

BROOK & JILL....NICE TO SEE YA AROUND MUT...Myself Mina, from Florida...See ya around
icon_smile.gif

I everyday use Lip Balm B&B, and glossy Loreal

I don't use lipstick everyday, but if I did, it'd probably be the combination of Prestige Oak l/l and MAC VGV l/s.

& Welcome to MuT BrookSmack! Glad to have you w/us & I look forward to more of your posts.
smile.gif

& Welcome to MuT Jill! Glad to have you w/us & I look forward to more of your posts!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DallasGirl Do you use the pencil or the lipstick first?! (yes I am a newbie) Pencil first, then l/s.
Lipstick: Armani Matte Silk #2, Mania #s 1, 2 & 4; MAC High Tea; Jordana Champagne Bubbles (Star Shine formula)

Lip Pencil: n/a

Oddly enough, I bought MAC VG V & am about to return it b/c this Jordana Champagne Bubbles is so close & cost me only $3. It's very creamy & has a mirror on the cap to help the application process when you aren't near a ladies room.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Pencil first, then l/s.
Lipstick: Armani Matte Silk #2, Mania #s 1, 2 & 4; MAC High Tea; Jordana Champagne Bubbles (Star Shine formula)

Oddly enough, I bought MAC VG V & am about to return it b/c this Jordana Champagne Bubbles is so close & cost me only $3. It's very creamy & has a mirror on the cap to help the application process when you aren't near a ladies room.
wink.gif

Ooooh! Really? Definitely have to check this out b/c I really love the VGV l/s!! You should add this to the thread about the cheaper versions of high end makeup!
wink.gif

I am gonna have to check out Jordana. Hey, for $3, definitely a steal
wink.gif
Thanks for the info G.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Pencil first, then l/s.

wink.gif

Here's my everyday lip look for work!

Lipstick: MAC Brew

Lip Pencil: Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Get Up & Go

Lipstick or Pencil first?! Liner first for me!

Laura, I must say I love the lipliners from Rimmel Exaggerate :icon_love They are very soft and easy to use and and and cheap
wink.gif
I have Epic and Obsession from Rimmel Exaggerate lipliners
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Here's my everyday lip look for work!
Lipstick: MAC Brew

Lip Pencil: Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Get Up & Go

Lipstick or Pencil first?! Liner first for me!

Back