Eyeliner Help?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, I have a HUGE problem putting on eyeliner:

I have double rows of eyelashes on both eyes (think Liz Taylor), and therefore it ALWAYS looks like I have a huge glaring white line under my eyeliner, whatever I do - when I try to work it into the space between the rows of eyelashes, I just end up stabbing myself in the eye. OUCH.

(It also makes applying mascara an absolute B*TCH.) :scared:

Does anyone else have that problem and what can I do about it?

(And please don't suggest I pluck one line of my eyelashes, OK? A "friend" advised that, but I'm sure it would be VERY painful. :vogel: )

pluck? eeek !

i'm sure there's another way. i don't have your problem, haha in fact i you could donate some of your eyelashes...

seriously : maybe you could use some khol to fill in the space between the two rows of lashes? :kopfkratz:

i'm sorry i'm not of much help.

Using kohl is EXACTLY my problem: the space between my rows of eyelashes is SO small, I can't manoeuvre ANYTHING to fill it in unless it's lethally sharp... and then, I either end up stabbing myself in the eye or worse a little bit breaks off and ends up IN MY EYE.

Which is PAINFUL. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Help, please? :: puppy eyes ::

I second that! using a soft thin eyeliner brush, you can just load it up with product and work it into your lashes without the eye stabbing lol

Tightlining involves applying colour in between lashes and I think most people use a thin brush for this - I use an artists brush...and my fluidlines work great for this, great consistency, and easier to spread and apply than kohl in these areas!

hth

ps maybe also try using black powder eyeshadow in that area...the powder might fill the gaps more easily...

Latest posts

Back