Quantcast

Faces for 9/20

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
First day of sweater weather today..GAWD I love fall: VLWC in Creme Beige YSL Touche Eclat#1 undereyes LM Shimmer pressed bronzer MAC Magrittes paint sheer on lid MAC Vanilla pig. to highlight brow MAC Fiction in crease& outer V MAC Carbon to line upper lashes&smudged upward MAC Fibre Riche mascara MAC Polished Up l/s

 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Suuuure, allisong. Rub it in!! LOL! Here's my FOTD: Skin: La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation in Creme Peche Origins All and Nothing Loose Powder Eyes: Awake Stardom Eyeshadows in Venus Pink, Sphinx and Crown Jewel. Venus Pink is a light pinky-beige and today it's worn all over as a wash. Sphinx is a medium golden bronze and worn on the outer 2/3 of lid and crease. Crown Jewel is a deep plum and worn as an accent color in the outer corner of the lids. NARS Bamako eye liner YSL Faux Cils in Black Cheeks: Awake Stardom Blush in Burnished Honey Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer in Peach Fever - for a pop of color on apples of cheeks Lips: Guerlain Divinora KissKiss gloss in Beige Caprice Awake Stardom Lip Lift lipstick in Golden Orange - this looks like Nars Orgasm in lipstick form.

 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
Easyday for me! Lancome Flextencils mascara YSL Rouge Personel lipstick 8 La Prairie Loose Powder in Translucent
 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
VERY NICE kITTY, should be beautiful!





Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Suuuure, allisong. Rub it in!! LOL! Here's my FOTD: Skin: La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation in Creme Peche Origins All and Nothing Loose Powder Eyes: Awake Stardom Eyeshadows in Venus Pink, Sphinx and Crown Jewel. Venus Pink is a light pinky-beige and today it's worn all over as a wash. Sphinx is a medium golden bronze and worn on the outer 2/3 of lid and crease. Crown Jewel is a deep plum and worn as an accent color in the outer corner of the lids. NARS Bamako eye liner YSL Faux Cils in Black Cheeks: Awake Stardom Blush in Burnished Honey Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer in Peach Fever - for a pop of color on apples of cheeks Lips: Guerlain Divinora KissKiss gloss in Beige Caprice Awake Stardom Lip Lift lipstick in Golden Orange - this looks like Nars Orgasm in lipstick form.



 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Thanks Reija!


Originally Posted by Reija(admin) VERY NICE kITTY, should be beautiful!
 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Sounds stunning! I love using bronzer as a balancing shade for eye makeup when I do an overall warm face. A little applied above the crease adds subtle color to the eyes while still looking natural.

Originally Posted by drive-it-to-me Rimmel stay matte pressed powder in sandstorm L'oréal quikstick in nude beige as es base L'oréal glam bronze bronzer in st-tropez light as blush and es L'oréal pencil perfect in cocoa on inner rims Clinique high impact mascara in black Bonne Bell dr pepper lipsmacker
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Suuuure, allisong. Rub it in!! LOL! Here's my FOTD: Skin: La Prairie Skin Caviar Foundation in Creme Peche Origins All and Nothing Loose Powder Eyes: Awake Stardom Eyeshadows in Venus Pink, Sphinx and Crown Jewel. Venus Pink is a light pinky-beige and today it's worn all over as a wash. Sphinx is a medium golden bronze and worn on the outer 2/3 of lid and crease. Crown Jewel is a deep plum and worn as an accent color in the outer corner of the lids. NARS Bamako eye liner YSL Faux Cils in Black Cheeks: Awake Stardom Blush in Burnished Honey Lancome Blush Subtil Shimmer in Peach Fever - for a pop of color on apples of cheeks Lips: Guerlain Divinora KissKiss gloss in Beige Caprice Awake Stardom Lip Lift lipstick in Golden Orange - this looks like Nars Orgasm in lipstick form. Oh I forgot..FLA is kind've like CA..you don't get seasons there:p..You're eyes sound gorgeous..Curious about you Awake blush..Sounds like a bronzy shade...Is it?
 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
You bronze fiend.
It's closer to your Laura Mercier Shimmer compact, which I consider more of a highlighter with color than a bronzer. This one, though, might have more peach to it than Shimmer.

The difference between Summer and Winter in Florida are the drivers on the road. Love them Ontario visitors!

Originally Posted by allisong Oh I forgot..FLA is kind've like CA..you don't get seasons there:p..You're eyes sound gorgeous..Curious about you Awake blush..Sounds like a bronzy shade...Is it?
 
Joined
Dec 14, 2003
Messages
713
Reaction score
2
Y'all sound beautiful!

Here's me

Skin

Giorgio Armani LSF #4

Eyes

Rimmel Duo 455 Pinkie

MAC Nylon to highlight

Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Soot

Estee Lauder More Than Mascara in Black

Cheeks

Chanel Irreelle Blush in Secret

MAC Pink Flurry over top

Lips

English Ideas Lip Enhance *love this*

Giorgio Armani Sheer #11



 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tinydancer Y'all sound beautiful!
Here's me

Skin

Giorgio Armani LSF #4

Eyes

Rimmel Duo 455 Pinkie

MAC Nylon to highlight

Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Soot

Estee Lauder More Than Mascara in Black

Cheeks

Chanel Irreelle Blush in Secret

MAC Pink Flurry over top

Lips

English Ideas Lip Enhance *love this*

Giorgio Armani Sheer #11



Well you're pretty smokin' yourself TinyD
 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Remember the little green aliens in Toy Story? I'm making their "oooOOoooOOhh" sound right now! You look hot!

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Y'all sound beautiful!
Here's me

Skin

Giorgio Armani LSF #4

Eyes

Rimmel Duo 455 Pinkie

MAC Nylon to highlight

Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Soot

Estee Lauder More Than Mascara in Black

Cheeks

Chanel Irreelle Blush in Secret

MAC Pink Flurry over top

Lips

English Ideas Lip Enhance *love this*

Giorgio Armani Sheer #11



 

Latest posts

Top