Quantcast

FOTD for August 16th!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
It's been a while for FOTD! I hope everyone's Monday face is looking beautiful.


Irishgirl - you're an enabler of the best kind.
After reading your glowing praise of La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation...I bought it on Saturday. The finish is gorgeous and I love how it is a skincare product as well. Thanks!!!

Skin:

La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation in Creme Peche - this is a two-part product: foundation and a separate shade-coordinating concealer in one package. I used both to even out my skintone and disguise imperfections.

Origins All and Nothing loose powder to set.

Eyes:

NARS Earth Angel - the olive shade - on the outer half of eyelids, into crease.

Trish McEvoy Mint Glaze eyeshadow - on the inner half of eyelids, then brushed over the deeper olive shade for brightening.

NARS All About Eve - the shimmery champagne shade on browbone for highlighting.

YSL Long Lasting Pencil in Olive - for a fine line on upper and lower lashlines.

Laura Mercier Thickening and Lengthening mascara in Black

Cheeks:

YSL Touch Blush #2 - peachy shade on cheeks

Lips:

Chanel Beige de Chanel l/s

Palladio gloss in Dreamy

 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Woah girls, ye both sound great! I've tried La Prairie's skin caviar before (sample, no way could i afford a bottle!) and thought it was fab. Here's me for today FACE: Clinique Pore Minimizer Lancome Adaptive Revlon Skinlights on cheeks Lancome Star Bronzer brushed lightly all over MAC peacykeen on cheeks EYES: MAC Stillife Paint (FAVE of mine!) on lids MAC Phone Number Eye Kohl to line top & lower lids Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (had no mascara so had to use this 2day & i HATE it) LIPS: L'Oreal Shine Delice in Coffee Blast PERFUME: J Lo Still (have a carded sample & now i'm in love with it so i gotta go buy it asap!)

 
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
Wow! Your makeup sounds soo pretty and I'm so happy for you for the La Prairie foundation! I hear great raves about it but haven't bough it yet. I've used the La Prairie compact foundation and it's awesome.

 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Another happy day with Laura and her MAC Paints!
Yah, when it's that good why go a day without it.

Originally Posted by laura127 Woah girls, ye both sound great! I've tried La Prairie's skin caviar before (sample, no way could i afford a bottle!) and thought it was fab.
Here's me for today

FACE:

Clinique Pore Minimizer

Lancome Adaptive

Revlon Skinlights on cheeks

Lancome Star Bronzer brushed lightly all over

MAC peacykeen on cheeks

EYES:

MAC Stillife Paint (FAVE of mine!) on lids

MAC Phone Number Eye Kohl to line top & lower lids

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara (had no mascara so had to use this 2day & i HATE it)

LIPS:

L'Oreal Shine Delice in Coffee Blast

PERFUME:

J Lo Still (have a carded sample & now i'm in love with it so i gotta go buy it asap!)

 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Thanks!
I'm loving it so far and hopefully it won't do a number on my skin. I'm a week away from my period so anything that goes haywire with my skin I'll have to write off until after "P"-Day.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Wow! Your makeup sounds soo pretty and I'm so happy for you for the La Prairie foundation! I hear great raves about it but haven't bough it yet. I've used the La Prairie compact foundation and it's awesome.
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish It's been a while for FOTD! I hope everyone's Monday face is looking beautiful.

Irishgirl - you're an enabler of the best kind.
After reading your glowing praise of La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation...I bought it on Saturday. The finish is gorgeous and I love how it is a skincare product as well. Thanks!!!

Skin:

La Prairie Skin Caviar Concealer Foundation in Creme Peche - this is a two-part product: foundation and a separate shade-coordinating concealer in one package. I used both to even out my skintone and disguise imperfections.

Origins All and Nothing loose powder to set.

Eyes:

NARS Earth Angel - the olive shade - on the outer half of eyelids, into crease.

Trish McEvoy Mint Glaze eyeshadow - on the inner half of eyelids, then brushed over the deeper olive shade for brightening.

NARS All About Eve - the shimmery champagne shade on browbone for highlighting.

YSL Long Lasting Pencil in Olive - for a fine line on upper and lower lashlines.

Laura Mercier Thickening and Lengthening mascara in Black

Cheeks:

YSL Touch Blush #2 - peachy shade on cheeks

Lips:

Chanel Beige de Chanel l/s

Palladio gloss in Dreamy

Sorry I missed your face..It was gorgeous(as usual
)
 
Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Thanks allisong!


Originally Posted by allisong Sorry I missed your face..It was gorgeous(as usual
)
 

Latest posts

Top