FOTD for May 20th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I went to the gym and tried my ultima II fade not crease not eye primer. I used two coats and put beaded and shroom over that. It didn't crease!!! yay! o/ i worked out for 2 hours, and then went to tan, and din't have any problems
smile.gif

Played around with my makeup tonight. damn camera, doesn't get the colors right.

face:

-studio tech nc35

-nars orgasm blush

-nars lovejoy blush (used a lil as a bronzer)

Eyes:

-gorgeous gold inner lid

-humid outer v/liner

-juxt above humid in crease/upper eye lid

-sprout lower lash liner in the inside corner

-print in the outer corner as a liner to make it a little darker and humid over that

-oceanique as brow highlight

-diorshow mascara in black

Lips:

-stripdown l/p

i was having issues with what color i wanted my lips. so at first i had stila star fruit, then i put mac's something nectar lustreglass over that, then instant gold lustreglass over that. lol

aww I was hoping to see a pic of u

Originally Posted by Liz

Today I went to the gym and tried my ultima II fade not crease not eye primer. I used two coats and put beaded and shroom over that. It didn't crease!!! yay! o/ i worked out for 2 hours, and then went to tan, and din't have any problems
smile.gif

Played around with my makeup tonight. damn camera, doesn't get the colors right.

face:

-studio tech nc35

-nars orgasm blush

Eyes:

-gorgeous gold inner lid

-humid outer v/liner

-print in the outer corner as a liner to make it a little darker and humid over that

Lips:

-stripdown l/p

i was having issues with what color i wanted my lips. so at first i had stila star fruit, then i put mac's something nectar lustreglass over that, then instant gold lustreglass over that. lol

Originally Posted by Liz

smile.gif

face:

-studio tech nc35

-nars orgasm blush

Eyes:

-gorgeous gold inner lid

-humid outer v/liner

Lips:

-stripdown l/p

WOW nice! man, you are pretty
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine You look so pretty Liz! I'm surprised no one hit on you at the gym...no one ever looks that great just going to the gym
icon_cheesygrin.gif
lol! i didn't look like that at the gym. i did that just like an hour ago.
i only had a light wash on mascara on when i went to the gym.

but i did get hit on by this crazy asian guy. lol! but i knew that he liked me already and he hit on me before.

Eyes:

UD primer potion

MAC Provence pigment washed

MAC Deckchair on inner 1/2 of lid

MAC Golden Olive on outter 1/2 of lid blended into deckchair

MAC Golden Olive w/Too Faced's Liquif-eye as liner on top lids

Maybelline expert eyes pencil velvet black inner lower rims and under lashes smudged.

Lashes:

Origins underwear for lashes 1 coat

Shiseido advanced volume mascara 2 coats.

Face:

Shiseido pressed powder - Bronze dusted on with kabuki brush

Bonnie Bell Golden tan bronzer on cheeks

Lips:

Burt's Bees lipbalm

05-20-05eyes.jpg

Originally Posted by Charmaine Uh-oh, crazy asian dude! He gives us a bad name!!!
tongue.gif
haha. my bf was like, just as long as he's not stalking you, or i'll be down there with a club. lol.

Originally Posted by Liz

haha. my bf was like, just as long as he's not stalking you, or i'll be down there with a club. lol.

ROFL, club his ass

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I swear, as a d00d here, you are fabulously pretty! Thanks DUDE
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz Today I went to the gym and tried my ultima II fade not crease not eye primer. I used two coats and put beaded and shroom over that. It didn't crease!!! yay! o/ i worked out for 2 hours, and then went to tan, and din't have any problems
smile.gif

face:

-studio tech nc35

-nars orgasm blush

Eyes:

-gorgeous gold inner lid

-humid outer v/liner

Lips:

-stripdown l/p

*yay* Liz is back for us to see!I wanna know how you can use 6 (gasp!) colors and it looks that amazing. whenever I use more than 3 it ends up lookin weird.

oh yeah, and I can´t tell either you have 3 different glosses on. looks gorgeous anyway
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle *yay* Liz is back for us to see!I wanna know how you can use 6 (gasp!) colors and it looks that amazing. whenever I use more than 3 it ends up lookin weird.

oh yeah, and I can´t tell either you have 3 different glosses on. looks gorgeous anyway
wink.gif

hehe. i didn't realize i used 6. lol. well, hmmm.. i dunno. lol. sometimes it looks muddy. i just bough the 219 brush and i used that in the outer v and crease. that helps get a more defined line.

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. i didn't realize i used 6. lol. well, hmmm.. i dunno. lol.sometimes it looks muddy. i just bough the 219 brush and i used that in the outer v and crease. that helps get a more defined line. well when I try to use more than 3 colors it ALWAYS looks muddy. and I don´t even blend that much. ok I guess I´ll stick with what works for me

Gorgeous Liz! You always look so 'model-esque" !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You're very photogenic & the e/s is awesome!

Originally Posted by Anya1976 Eyes:UD primer potion

MAC Provence pigment washed

MAC Deckchair on inner 1/2 of lid

MAC Golden Olive on outter 1/2 of lid blended into deckchair

MAC Golden Olive w/Too Faced's Liquif-eye as liner on top lids

Maybelline expert eyes pencil velvet black inner lower rims and under lashes smudged.

Lashes:

Origins underwear for lashes 1 coat

Shiseido advanced volume mascara 2 coats.

Face:

Shiseido pressed powder - Bronze dusted on with kabuki brush

Bonnie Bell Golden tan bronzer on cheeks

Lips:

Burt's Bees lipbalm

05-20-05eyes.jpg

Looks great!! I really like that Deckchair - might have to get that one!
wink.gif
Beautiful!

Originally Posted by Arielle well when I try to use more than 3 colors it ALWAYS looks muddy. and I don´t even blend that much. ok I guess I´ll stick with what works for me it might be the brushes. i really like mac's 217 and my new 219 brush. i think that the 219 really helped with having more definition than i usually have.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Gorgeous Liz! You always look so 'model-esque" !!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You're very photogenic & the e/s is awesome! thanks janelle! i have to take so many pics to find a good one. lol!
i'm gonna have to copy that one smokey look from the other day. that looked good!

All of you ladies sound/look amazing!

Bethany - Gorgeous gold looks gorgeous on you!

Arielle - loving the VGV lippie on you.

Erica- nice to see some pics! You eyebrows are amazing.

Liz - whatever combo you used for your lips is awesome! Good job blending your e/s. I can only handle about three e/s at a time.

Angela - looking gorgeous dahlin'!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Looks great!! I really like that Deckchair - might have to get that one!
wink.gif
Beautiful!

i'm really likin deckchair myself and i LOVE provence it doesn't give me that chalky look that fairylite gives me when i wear it. and it makes a good not so shimmery brow bone color since it's not too shimmery (don't wanna overload the shimmer sometimes) my little cousin was over last night and loved the pic of me where you can really see myeye lashes

Back