FOTD July 11th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kerri I agree Ashley......I have never seen a bad eye look on you!!! Your eyes look very nice with the orangey tones... Aww thank you!!

And is that you in your avatar? You are so pretty!! Like a mix between Julianne Moore and Nicole Kidman!

Originally Posted by Midgard Thanks to all of you, you are sooooo nice! :icon_love
icon_redface.gif

Andrea: I love the color on your lips, too! And I want your nose!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_twisted.gif

What brush did you use for the outer v?

Of course, this is a match my shirt look
wink.gif
DSC03671.jpg

DSC03670.jpg

Eyes:Graciuos Me=base Pink Papillon=lid Unknown pigment=inner lid Cranberry=outer lid Trax=crease Pollen=highlite Embark=brows

Engraved=waterline

Cheeks:Celebrity Pink Lips:Mahogany=liner Madame B=lipstick Magnetique=lipglass

ASh, Andrea & Sheila - you all look lovely!

Sheila - I get another chance to go to another Victor seminar. He is going to be in SF in August. YAY! Its going to be at Risa's Macy's so I may finally get to meet her.

I wished I lived there too!!! SF always has great happenings. I'd love to have Risa do my makeover
smile.gif
Tell Victor to logon sometime & chat with us LOL

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13 I wished I lived there too!!! SF always has great happenings. I'd love to have Risa do my makeover
smile.gif
Tell Victor to logon sometime & chat with us LOL I totally will. He is amazing!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Wow Sheila, another gorgeous look! You are so great at blending! I love how it matches your shirt perfectly
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Thank you very much
smile.gif
Sometimes I think I'm an over blender LOL I used like 5 different colors & they just all smoosh together.

Can't see the pics
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13 Thank you very much
smile.gif
Sometimes I think I'm an over blender LOL I used like 5 different colors & they just all smoosh together.

Originally Posted by Arielle aw thanks...guess in german we would call a nose like mine a "Stupsnase"...my dad always makes fun of me....he sais it reminds him of a mouse
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yes, but a very pretty Stupsnase :icon_love

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13 Of course, this is a match my shirt look
wink.gif
DSC03671.jpg

DSC03670.jpg

Eyes:Graciuos Me=base Pink Papillon=lid Unknown pigment=inner lid Cranberry=outer lid Trax=crease Pollen=highlite Embark=brows

Engraved=waterline

wow, your blending is great, i love it!

Originally Posted by Marisol What brush did you use for the outer v? i use mac 219 and 224

Now I can see them, very pretty.

Originally Posted by SHEILAB13 Of course, this is a match my shirt look
wink.gif
DSC03671.jpg

DSC03670.jpg

Engraved=waterline

andrea, i think u are very beautiful and i love this fotd.. very nice, sweet and natural... and u are just glowing!! love it!...

Originally Posted by Arielle first time wearing my D´Bohemia e/s...I think it looked better IRL though. I´m actually surprised coral looks good on me.
FACE:

Maybelline True Illusion

BB Creamy Concealer, MAC Studio Concealer

MAC blushcreme Fancy Ray

EYES:

MAC CCB Hush

MAC e/s D´Bohemia

MAC e/s Concrete to line+fill in brows

MAC e/s Vanilla browbone

MF Resistant Volume mascara

LIPS:

Yves Rocher l/s Petalé (strawberry-pink)

MAC l/g Wonderstruck

WOW you are way too flattering!! (but thank you)>. I always look forward to your pics cuz you have eyes I envy!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons Aww thank you!!
And is that you in your avatar? You are so pretty!! Like a mix between Julianne Moore and Nicole Kidman!

Back