Free MAC bible.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not working for me
frown.gif
can you girls believe I bought this off ebay last year, and when I moved to my new apt I lost it :'( I was depressed!!! lol

I just sent a PM to Laura, hopefully she can email it to me!

Laura: Thanks sweetheart!!!:icon_love

Originally Posted by MACz.Addict It's not working for me
frown.gif
can you girls believe I bought this off ebay last year, and when I moved to my new apt I lost it :'( I was depressed!!! lol
I just sent a PM to Laura, hopefully she can email it to me!

Laura: Thanks sweetheart!!!:icon_love

I have it if you want it..

Note to all the girls that have PM'ed me! This is an old thread and i dont have the bible anymore. Sorry!

Does anyone has a link to the MAC bibble, or maybe on a pdf file?? feel free to PM me thanks!!!!

So pls girlies clarify for me....does MAC have a bibble for every year or they just updated it every coupe of years...Anybody that works at MAC, pls clarify??

Also.. hmm if someone here works in MAC, wouldn't they know what the deal is with the bibble, or at least have it.. I thought that's what they use to train new people at MAC
icon_rolleyes.gif

pls let me know
wink.gif

EEk,i sent it Laura also,sorry,but if anyone else has it,please PM me
biggrin.gif

I have it on my computer. If anyone wants it send me a pm and I'll see if I can email it to you. It might be too large though.

Back