Quantcast

Got bored... messed around with some pigments...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I used MAC Fuschia, Violet, and Golden Olive Pigments. I applied with my fingers so the application is not precise, but I kinda like it. I did Fuschia heavily in the inner lid, Violet heavy in the outer lid, and Golden Olive in inner corners/little bit of inner lid and along lower lashline. I rimmed my eyes (including inner rims) in black eyeliner. Should've added more mascara, but whatever.

Oh yeah, I was on the phone with my boyfriend as I was taking these pics, so pardon the cell. And I'm not nearly as unhappy as I look... promise.

Reaction score
Hey nice pics. Everytime I see you, you are very beautiful

Does it bother ya if I say it???

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme

I used MAC Fuschia, Violet, and Golden Olive Pigments. I applied with my fingers so the application is not precise, but I kinda like it. I did Fuschia heavily in the inner lid, Violet heavy in the outer lid, and Golden Olive in inner corners/little bit of inner lid and along lower lashline. I rimmed my eyes (including inner rims) in black eyeliner. Should've added more mascara, but whatever.

Oh yeah, I was on the phone with my boyfriend as I was taking these pics, so pardon the cell. And I'm not nearly as unhappy as I look... promise.

Reaction score
thanks for the pics!!! i seems everyone here really likes mac eyeshadows huh? so even more of a reason for me too go shopping today!!!! Mac here i come!!lol

Reaction score
Doesn't bother me at all, Tony! I appreciate the compliment.
Thank ya!

Reaction score
Oh ok cool! awesome

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme

Doesn't bother me at all, Tony! I appreciate the compliment.
Thank ya!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kitakat thanks for the pics!!! i seems everyone here really likes mac eyeshadows huh? so even more of a reason for me too go shopping today!!!! Mac here i come!!lol
i agree... this is my first time logging on... and when i saw your pix, it made me so happy...i thought it was only MY make-up drawer that took up 3 drawers!
<3 Caitie

Reaction score
Welcome to MakeupTalk!!! you should introduce yourself inthe genereral chit chat forum too

But **WAVES**

Originally Posted by AnGeLNS363
i agree... this is my first time logging on... and when i saw your pix, it made me so happy...i thought it was only MY make-up drawer that took up 3 drawers!

Reaction score
Hi Caitie & Welcome to MUT! I think you'll like it here and I look forward to talking to you more.

Originally Posted by AnGeLNS363 i agree... this is my first time logging on... and when i saw your pix, it made me so happy...i thought it was only MY make-up drawer that took up 3 drawers!
<3 Caitie

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT Caitie!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!

Feisty... awesome look! Nice color combo!!!

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT Caitie! You'll have fun here & know that you're not the only cosmetic junkie--there are many of us on this forum who are addicted.

Latest posts