Quantcast

Happy Birthday Jasmine!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Girlie.. Think she may be too busy to visit us today Tony but hopefully she'll see the messages when she's back online!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Happy Birthday Jasmine!!!
Happy B-Day Jasmine!!!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jasmine!!! Hope you had a great day!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Happy Birthday Jasmine!!!
Happy Birthday to an insightful soul!
So glad you're here!

Reaction score
thanks guys!
i am *beat.* i have a cold, so im feeling loopy and fatigued. (maybe a birthday cold will cancel out the christmas stomach flu ive had two years running. lol.) i worked yesterday, then john took me to our fave sushi place in lafayette. he really came through with some excellent presents this year. theyre usually late because, well, hes a man. :p /emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reaction score
Originally Posted by haloinrverse thanks guys!
i am *beat.* i have a cold, so im feeling loopy and fatigued. (maybe a birthday cold will cancel out the christmas stomach flu ive had two years running. lol.) i worked yesterday, then john took me to our fave sushi place in lafayette. he really came through with some excellent presents this year. theyre usually late because, well, hes a man. :p /emoticons/tongue@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Happy Birthday! Hope your over your cold soon and feeling better.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
What did you end up getting for your son for his birthday? What toy is his favorite?

Reaction score
Of course I'm late but I hope you had a wonderful birthday filled with lots of hugs. kisses and wonderful gifts!!

Latest posts