Happy Hour

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im in.. lol happy brithday!! lets go check out some strippers

I'm pouring another glass of wine. Cheers! My parents are coming over and bringing dinner and dessert, so I may disappear for a while. I didn't know when I suggested Happy Hour...

YAY!! Happy Birthday Hannah!! How old are you now?? I hope you have a wonderful b-day!:15d: :birthday:

Have a wonderful birthday!! What are your parents bringing you for dinner and dessert?

I am going out for drinks tonight with some coworkers so I will have a cosmo for you!

happy birthday, hannah! have another glass of wine on me! i'm having a cosmo in your honor! have a great birthday!:15d: :birthday:

happy birthday!!! :wish: :beer:

I have a final tomorrow (arrgghh!!) but I'll have a glass of wine in your honor. :gulp:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *Breaks out a champagne flute* What do you say we go ahead and start on happy hour! I have the drinks ready.

Happy Belated Birthday!!! :mussical: :tee:

I'll open a bottle of wine or Champagne tonight and have a toast in your honor....

Here's to a fantastic lady/person/female....

A wonderful mother, who's sweet, smart, beautiful on the inside and out, and gifted with both strength and wisdom...

May the year ahead bring many wonderful things your way!!!

:add_best_wishes:

Back