Quantcast

Hello from a new member

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new to makeuptalk. I really enjoy the reviews. I am one of those "senior citizens." I live in Goodyear AZ. I really like trying various make-up product brands.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by maryb505 Hi. I'm new to makeuptalk. I really enjoy the reviews. I am one of those "senior citizens." I live in Goodyear AZ. I really like trying various make-up product brands. Welcome Mary! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!! I'm sure you'll like it here, no matter what your age
We have all ages here -

Reaction score
Welcome to MUT! I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

How are you holding with the heat in AZ?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by maryb505

Hi. I'm new to makeuptalk. I really enjoy the reviews. I am one of those "senior citizens." I live in Goodyear AZ. I really like trying various make-up product brands.

Welcome Mary to MakeupTalk!

Liz

Reaction score
Hi! welcome to Mut! I'm Liz from California. Glad to have you on here!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by maryb505 Hi. I'm new to makeuptalk. I really enjoy the reviews. I am one of those "senior citizens." I live in Goodyear AZ. I really like trying various make-up product brands. Hello Maryb505 and welcome to MUT. I'm Jeanie from Los Angeles. At first I felt uneasy being on this website (because most of the ladies here are about 20+ younger), but then I enjoyed their reviews and learned some tips on eyelooks. I was not much of an eyeshadow person for all these years until recently. Thanks to MUT and all the members I feel like a young lady again.

Reaction score
Hi Mary, welcome.....I'm Karen from NY - popped in to say hello....

Latest posts