Quantcast

Hi everyone!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I just joined after being sent over here by Salsabelle1983. I'm in the UK, I'm 22 and I love chatting about makeup. I've got light brown hair, green/grey eyes and normal skin. My fave brands are MAC, UD and Milani. Eye shadow is my absolute favourite makeup to play with!

I look forward to chatting to you all soon!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sirvinya I just joined after being sent over here by Salsabelle1983. I'm in the UK, I'm 22 and I love chatting about makeup. I've got light brown hair, green/grey eyes and normal skin. My fave brands are MAC, UD and Milani. Eye shadow is my absolute favourite makeup to play with!

Hey Sirvinya! Welcome to MUT! Any friend of Trisha's is a friend of ours! Hope you like it here as much as we all do! Talk to ya soon!

Reaction score
Hey There~ Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Have fun!

Originally Posted by Sirvinya

I just joined after being sent over here by Salsabelle1983. I'm in the UK, I'm 22 and I love chatting about makeup. I've got light brown hair, green/grey eyes and normal skin. My fave brands are MAC, UD and Milani. Eye shadow is my absolute favourite makeup to play with!

Reaction score
Welcome to MuT Sirvinya! I'm Gail from Honolulu & know you'll have fun here.

Reaction score
Hi Sirvinya, Welcome to MUT
I'm fairly new myself and I love it here! I think you will too. I look forward to talking to you.

~Diane

Reaction score
Hi Sirvinya, welcome to MakeUpTalk! Your name sounds SO familiar (probably from MUA, am i right?)..

Anyway, i'm sure you'll love it here! I LOVE eyeshadows too although my collection is nowhere near as big as Trish's is! Look forward to chatting with you

Reaction score
Hi Sirvinya!! Welcome to our gang!! ITs great to have you here especially if you are a friend of Trisha!