Hi Gang

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Gang,, I'v been busy and have not goten to post a lot latly, I am in the process of helping my youngest Son (he's 21) get his new house ready for him to move into after Christmas, you know fix doors to close , get appliances hooked up and what have you . drove with him on the 6 hour drive to his place yesterday afternoon and got here at about 8pm . the connection I have here is rather slow :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will drop back in again later if I can.

I Love You All and have a GREAT BIG *HUG* FOR YOU!!!!

~Paula~

awww paula, how sweet of you!!!

I hope everything goes well with your youngest son's move to a new house.

man, I hate 6 hour drives... that's about how long it took me to come home during vacation while I was in school.

We miss you!!!

Whats-up-doc(12).jpg

What a good dad you are!! We miss you but we understand! You know, not everyone can apply lip stick perfectly, wear high heels and be a handy man too!! Go Paula!!

why thank you all for yor reponses! its nice to feel missed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I allways miss you guys ...

yes it is a long drive, but at least it is drivable so its not too awful bad to make time for a visit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks April your very sweet1 :hug:

I'm soooo wanting to go with you! I'm trying to make a statigik plan to sneek off to NJ for a shopping spree :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's so nice of you to help and support your son like that! Hope to see you around here more soon. Take care!

Whell I;m back home now, I'm beet probubly take a nap....zzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZZZzzzz

Back