I need your opinions about Bare Escentuals powder

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think warmth would actually give you a tan look. If that's not what you're going for, maybe try something else.

I am almost out of veil! Luckily I won the XLG size on Ebay and I'm getting the buzz latte lip gloss.I saw the models on QVC dipping the lip balm into warmth and glee so I think I'll try it.

I also have combination skin, and my skin has reacted better to mineral powders than any other makeup.

Because the mineral veil is translucent and very light, you can reapply it throughout the day, if needed, without adding bulk or a caked on appearance to your makeup. It does a really good job at taking the shine away, minimizing the appearance of pores, and leaving a soft, dewy look to your skin with a very subtle glow.

As for the "all over face" colors, I have warmth and I do use a tiny bit, occasionally, but it is a bit dark for my skin tone. (NC100-150 - I use BE's Fair foundation)

You might find a better match in 'true' or 'glee'. I'll definitly be trying them out sometime soon.

Thanks to all your instructive comments. I`m having my doubts in regard to warmth all over face colour now. Actually, what I`ve seen at sephora`s site on a girl (before and after pcs) seems more or less what I was thinking about. On before pc she seems to have the same complection as I do (maybe even a bit fairer) and on "after pc." they have just add some touch of "life" to her natural colour. But if some of you say it may look too dark on the light skin, then maybe I should go for something more neutral with some golden undertones (because my skin is also sensitive and sometimes tends to redness, especially on the nose and cheeks areas , so I try to avoid pink colours). What do you think of "bare radiance"( amber nude) or "pure radiance"(golden peach sheen) --that`s how they qualify these colours at sephora. Do they add some colour too or only the glowing?

I want the colour that would look natural but still present.

I'm not too fond of warmth either, and I have to be very careful in not applying too much because then I'd look too orange and unnatural.

You have to apply tiny bit (and seriously tiny, especially if you have fair skin, I use BE medium beige) and I still try using it every once in a while.

I think bare radiance would add more color than pure radiance, on me at least, pure radiance gives me the glow.

i have the medium powder and the mineral veil. i love it. kinda messy though if your not careful.

Greetings everyone,

This is my first post.

Pure Radiance is my all time favorite Bare Escentuals product. The color is a very soft pale peachy amber when applied. It reminds me of the cheeks of a young child....glowing,natural, and healthy.

Bare radiance is great too. It's more tan with a touch of salmon. It Looks great too.

I highly recommend both of them. I have fair skin. The only radiance I do not like is the rose radiance.....way to pink for me.

thanks to everybody. "Earlyprim", I`m really flattered that your first post relates to my thread :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Ou, and thanks for your comments.

Latest posts

Back