Quantcast

I want this bedroom!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Cool room! I could be comfy there. What if you get crazy in bed and knock one of the beams loose? Would the ceiling come crashing down on you?

"Midnight at the oasis...send your camel to bed..."

Reaction score
Thats a very good point!

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Cool room! I could be comfy there. What if you get crazy in bed and knock one of the beams loose? Would the ceiling come crashing down on you?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tinydancer Thats a very good point!

Holy love harem and comfort center, Batgirl! You know that bedroom just might cause another kid!! OMG.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Cool room! I could be comfy there. What if you get crazy in bed and knock one of the beams loose? Would the ceiling come crashing down on you?

LMAO at this post! LOL esp @ the midnight at the oasis...!!!

Reaction score

Good point Kitty..No bigger turn off then a massive blow to the head..LOL

Reaction score
Bite your tongue!!! LOL!

Anyways, the man is umm... fixed

Originally Posted by Californian Holy love harem and comfort center, Batgirl! You know that bedroom just might cause another kid!! OMG.

Reaction score
Dang! Looks like a place for a harem!

Well, are you promising not to get out of the bed? How could ever you promise something like that? Who would do the cooking/cleaning/laundry/wash the floors? LOLOL

Originally Posted by Tinydancer

The man said he would replicate this exactly if I promised not to get out of the bed!! LOL

Reaction score
LOL! You're assuming I do housework!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Dang! Looks like a place for a harem!
Well, are you promising not to get out of the bed? How could ever you promise something like that? Who would do the cooking/cleaning/laundry/wash the floors? LOLOL