i'm getting a digital camera!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lilla Janelle I love your digicam
wink.gif
I have a Canon Powershot 5 megapixel. I love mine and I like recording short movies too. It takes great and very clear pictures. I can't live without mine
rolleyes.gif
I haven't touched my regular Canon Rebel since I bought the digital Canon.... Yeah - its great - I got mine ... then like a few months later the 5 mp came out (go figure) but I really dont enlarge pics much - so its all good...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 WoooHooo! Thats awesome! Pics come out really nice too!! but WAIT A SECOND MISSY!!! If we're twins, how come you got the GREEN EYES!?!?!
icon_twisted.gif
LOL i got the green eyes because you got the looks!
wink.gif

this is a pic in my room, with no lights on at this time (12:50 AM), and it looks like thee's plenty of sun outside...

DSCN0040.jpg

i put the scene in "night" and it gives an extra flash.

ahhhhh, sorry. i'm just happy LOL

Wow, Jennifer your eyes and your room look great. Enjoy your new camera and take more pics
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i got the green eyes because you got the looks!
wink.gif

this is a pic in my room, with no lights on at this time (12:50 AM), and it looks like thee's plenty of sun outside...

DSCN0040.jpg

Originally Posted by lilla Wow, Jennifer your eyes and your room look great. Enjoy your new camera and take more pics
smile.gif
thanks. i definitely will
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i got the green eyes because you got the looks!
wink.gif

Well then you have em' to! lol (twin sis !
wink.gif
) LOLPics look good! Make sure you do plenty of Fotd's now!!!
wink.gif

The camera takes fab quality pics Jennifer! I'll be expecting FOTD pics EVERY day from you now
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Really nice pics Jennifer! You;ve given me an idea! Lets all post pics of our rooms/house?? What y'all think?? great idea trisha!!!!! I wouldn´t really post pics of my room though. I live in a tiny dorm room and I seem to have so much stuff that everything is a big mess.but I´d love to see how everybody lives!!!!

Take pics of your face too, I only know the little picture of your face and the eyes
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha OK Arielle!! I'll take some pics! My room is an OK size, but its still a mess.

i'll start taking FOTDs once i find a concealer to cover these horrid dark circles
frown.gif

trisha, that's a good idea! i love looking at pics of people's homes
biggrin.gif

i looooooove the smokey eye look with the black. it looks GORGEOUS. do you remember what you use on your lips?

Originally Posted by Jennifer

i got the green eyes because you got the looks!
wink.gif

DSCN0040.jpg

Wow so NEAT AND TIDY!!!

It is art... Doesn't she look different in each picture? They are all sooo pretty. I would love to have her as my neighbor. She sure could teach me some mu techniques...

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Trisha, you are truly a work of art!

wow trisha I love the dark smokey eyes on you!!! ok I said this already but you totally look like j-lo in this one!!

I´d really ask what you used and try to recreate this one me, but I know it just wouldn´t look anything like it looks on you.

Originally Posted by Arielle I´d really ask what you used and try to recreate this one me, but I know it just wouldn´t look anything like it looks on you. You should definately try to recreate the look. You never know how it will turn out and you may be missing on an opportunity to look fantastic. Try tweaking it a bit so that you are comfortable with the colors. I bet that you would look great!

tony, i like everything clean! i'm not a clean freak. i'll make a mess without it bothering me, but i'll clean it up later on that day. i'm pretty laid back. when i babysit, i clean the people's houses for fun, too LOL

i'll try and get a nice avatar
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol You should definately try to recreate the look. You never know how it will turn out and you may be missing on an opportunity to look fantastic. Try tweaking it a bit so that you are comfortable with the colors. I bet that you would look great! ok you convinced me ;-)I guess I could try it with my blacktrack fluidline if I use it as an e/s

Originally Posted by Arielle ok you convinced me ;-)I guess I could try it with my blacktrack fluidline if I use it as an e/s

Yay! Let us know how it goes.
icon_lol.gif

Back