• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

International Makeup Swap With Someone From Canada

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really interested in swapping for japanese products!!!!!! Or any international products! I am based in US. PM me if you are interested!!!!!

hi! im from canada... i love all things beauty. . . im super interested in doing a swap- i have several things i haven't used, other than to sample/swatch. i have some unopened products, gently used, etc. im game for any kind of swap you're interested in! contact me if you're interested in a swap! 

I'm very interested in swap with someone from the UK/US. I'm from Germany and can buy products from P2, essence, Astor, Catrice, Artdeco and many more... Please contact me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey budziakbeauty - if you are still interested in a swap, please let me know! I was just wondering if there is nobody around anymore, wanting to swap
biggrin.gif

Hi, im new here but would luv to swap with someone who's interested. I have feedback on Mua,as I swap there & also EBay feedback. Send me a message if interested.

I'm looking for a makeup addict like me preferably from CANADA (due to shipping costs) to swap makeup (used,unused,gently used) and maybe some additional things like clothes (unneeded belts,accessories...etc.) We could provide each other pictures/list of items and swap :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have lots of makeup and things I feel bad tossing out after spending so much money on them. If you are interested in doing this with me please contact me using my facebook page Olga G. Summer 

Some things I have to swap: oils,nailpolishes,skin care,body sprays,body sparkles,hair care, lipsticks,eye-shadows...etc.

Cheers! 

Back