Quantcast

I've been demoted!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Yeah....oops. Sorry, but due to the number of posts that were being posted, we had to move them up. No worries tho!! Keep firing them in






Originally Posted by WearThePinkRibbon

Did ya change the rankings? I've been demoted!!



 
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
I'm so darn mad I'm not going to post here anymore... (That lump on the side of my face is my tongue in my cheek... I'm not mad at all...I was one of my sleepless nights, so I got on the Net... I was just wondering if the system was being goofy, actually....)

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Originally Posted by WearThePinkRibbon

I'm so darn mad I'm not going to post here anymore...

(That lump on the side of my face is my tongue in my cheek... I'm not mad at all...I was one of my sleepless nights, so I got on the Net... I was just wondering if the system was being goofy, actually....)





Wheew, dang!!! YIKES!!! I thought you were being serious...I about flopped out of my chair. Don't wanna make any of our users mad. :evil:
Hey check this out: If this makes you feel better, we are currenly shopping for moderators of the individual categories. They will be the mini-bosses in charge of their own categories, plus, if they want, given thier own "

yourname@makeuptalk.com" email address. We are not sure when this will happen, kinda just waiting until we start having many posts and visits (like 1000 messages in 4 weeks isn't
)
but I can tell you one thing....top message board users and posters will be TOP on that short list

Thanks alot for revisiting us


 
Joined
Oct 6, 2003
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
I don't take this stuff that seriously...it's a message board for goodness sakes! And it's about makeup! Don't get me wrong, I love makeup, but as a message board topic it's a little too frivolous for me to get all worked up over a ranking!!

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
LOL Right on....POST Away!





Originally Posted by WearThePinkRibbon

I don't take this stuff that seriously...it's a message board for goodness sakes! And it's about makeup! Don't get me wrong, I love makeup, but as a message board topic it's a little too frivolous for me to get all worked up over a ranking!!



 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Ouch... I just read this... I am always a bit surprised to find that people act so much differently on a board and in the car then they do when face to face. Online, it is easy to come off in the wrong way. Maybe I am sensing some harshness that is not really there. I was looking for another post and read this one. Just a comment. I think my feelings would be hurt too. Woah <img src=http://img28.photobucket.com/albums/v84/sb-ca-ryan/Pepto.jpg>

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOL Right on....POST Away!
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Wow you went BACK. Did you see when this was posted? October LOL





Originally Posted by Californian

Ouch... I just read this... I am always a bit surprised to find that people act so much differently on a board and in the car then they do when face to face. Online, it is easy to come off in the wrong way. Maybe I am sensing some harshness that is not really there. I was looking for another post and read this one. Just a comment. I think my feelings would be hurt too.
Woah






 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
Yep, I was looking for a specific post and landed on this one instead. Didnt know this site had drama and cat claws. I did not see any more posts by the pink person. I guess she got mad and left. Unfortunate.



 

Latest posts

Top