Quantcast

John Frieda's Sheer Blonde line

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I was wondering if any natural blondes out there have tried the Sheer Blonde shampoo and conditioner. If so, did it actually make a difference in your hair color?

I miss the natural highlights my hair had back when I actually used to spend some time outside, but right now I don't feel like spending the time and money to get and maintain dyed highlights... maybe someday I'll break down and try it!

Reaction score
I haven't as i'm dark haired but my blonde sister has, still does & swears by it! So on behalf of her i'm recommending you try it

Reaction score
JF shine spot something is supposed to be really good. even for non blondes.

Reaction score
I've used the shampoo and conditioner (both for lighter and darker blondes), and deep conditioner. I do notice a bit of a differnce in my hair. My highlights seem shinier and a bit blonder. Not a huge difference, but I'm not particularly observant so maybe it's more than I notice? Either way though, I don't think the shampoo is that great - it doesn't lather at all. I need TONS of conditioner just to get my hair detangled. It's just not enough for my hair. The deep conditoner is better. I still need lots of it, but at least it gets my hair soft!

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
EVERYONE needs to try the Sheer Blonde SPOTLIGHT gel treatment. It's my Holy Grail of haircare. I will not use anything else ever. Right when I get out of the bath, I towel dry my hair a bit, I spray on a random leave-in conditioner (usually something really lightweight) and squirt a dime-size amount of the SPOTLIGHT in my palms. I warm it up by rubbing my hands together and combing it through my hair with my fingers. I then comb it through with a wide tooth plastic comb and blow dry.. ohhh so soft and good. It's really inexpensive, like $6.50 per tube.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Scarlette EVERYONE needs to try the Sheer Blonde SPOTLIGHT gel treatment. It's my Holy Grail of haircare. I will not use anything else ever. Right when I get out of the bath, I towel dry my hair a bit, I spray on a random leave-in conditioner (usually something really lightweight) and squirt a dime-size amount of the SPOTLIGHT in my palms. I warm it up by rubbing my hands together and combing it through my hair with my fingers. I then comb it through with a wide tooth plastic comb and blow dry.. ohhh so soft and good. It's really inexpensive, like $6.50 per tube. Oooh... I'll have to try that! I used a 'beach blond' product from his line that I loved... the "Cool Dip" Shampoo - it's a good clarifying shampoo, but doesn't leave hair feeling totally parched, as many clarifiers do - and it smells so good!

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I tried this line and it didn't make a difference with my hair. I've also tried Frederick Fekkai blonde line and it seemed to brighten my hair. I used the Frederick Fekkai line when I was still naturally as blonde as I look now with my dyed hair. I can't believe I have to dye it now to keep it blonde when just about 4 years ago it was still naturally very blonde.

Reaction score
Thanks for the advice girls!

And Reija, my hair is getting darker every year, I think... But my mom has the same hair as me, and she was blonde at my age but now has dark brown hair! I think it's fairly common for blonde hair to get darker with time!

Latest posts