Quantcast

June 21 FOTD ;-)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
May 28, 2004
Messages
1,649
Reaction score
0
Awww, you're just so preeeety! Is your soap Oil of Olay? That leave skin so soft and touchable.


Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Here is my FOTD:
Shave

leave new goatee

wash with soap and water

;-)

 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
LOL

Hardly!





Originally Posted by KittySkyfish

Awww, you're just so preeeety! Is your soap Oil of Olay? That leave skin so soft and touchable.





 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Here is my FOTD:
Shave

leave new goatee

wash with soap and water

;-)

Watch out!! Hot thang on the loose..What do you use on your goatee?You must share
 
Joined
Oct 22, 2003
Messages
22,667
Reaction score
441
Location
Huntington Beach, CA
Nuthin yet, it's still toos short. BUT on the contrary, I have a super heavy beard. But once it's long, I'll go for the James Hetfeild Foo-Man-Choo or occasionally braid it with beads in it.

LOL

Kidding, I never grow it long and I am always changing my facial hair.





Originally Posted by allisong

Watch out!! Hot thang on the loose..What do you use on your goatee?You must share





 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Swish swoo, showing us all up Tony!! My face was BARE yesterday!

 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Nuthin yet, it's still toos short. BUT on the contrary, I have a super heavy beard. But once it's long, I'll go for the James Hetfeild Foo-Man-Choo or occasionally braid it with beads in it.
LOL

Kidding, I never grow it long and I am always changing my facial hair.

Hey! If you do go for the Hetfield foo I wanna see it
 

Latest posts

Top