Lipliner or not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im thinking of wearing lipliner again i havent in like 8 years...but i hate my lips there not wider and fuller there small.....

So i i tried puttin on just liner to see if i can make my lips look bigger..and i think it does i mean not bigger but wider and it really shows the shape of the lips......So i took pictures.....dont my my skin i had a cold sore there it got bad it saccbed and now its healing...and for my skin yea i dont got any makeup on.....

No lipliner:

Lipliner(yea i put it on bad it wasnt even a lipliner it was a brown eyeliner form mary kay its old so it wouldnt go on well...)

So what you ladies think.....Should i wear lipliner or not????

advice & help is appreciated :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

its not a question of wehter or not u should, u just cant wear it alone. you should wear lipstick and or gloss with it then your lips well be even more noticable.

i dont really like lipliner...i would say NO! however, if u do want it, i think it ll be best if u get like a natural color..not too dark liner so it can look natural...(THATS MY OPINION)

Yeah definetly go with a neutral, like a peachy pink tone for light glosses/ lipsticks. And definetly don't wear it alone, yeeeck (not just on you but on everyone who wears it alone, I hate that). I think it would be really cute with l/s or colored gloss and it would make your lips fuller.

I don't wear it on a daily basis, usually just if I want to experiment.

I think your lips look much better, much more defined and larger w/ the liner. You should lightly line them in though and add a touch of gloss as well. Your lips are very pretty lined.

I think lipliner is fine as long as it's as close as you can get to your natural colour and it's blended in and not lined over your natural lipline.

I like how it enhances the shape. Of course don't wear it alone.

I also don't wear it very frequently but sometimes I feel like putting it on.

It looks like you have the ability to give your lips a nice shape, but the only way to really see if it works is to get a lipliner that's close to your lip color and/or the color lipstick or gloss you'll be wearing, and try the full look. I like wearing lipliner sometimes, and as long as you keep it natural, you shoud look pretty decent.

Ohh yea defiantly ofcourse i wont wear it alone like that...lol.....i was just trying it out...just so you could see it more cleary....but yea i def want something lighter....and for lipstick/gloss light colors too....

thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think you should wear it! It makes your lips more defined IMHO. Plus, it keeps lipstick and lipgloss from feathering outside of the natural lip lines. I stopped lining my lips for a while there too, but I'm back to lining them (even if I only use the same liner all the time LOL)!

:iagree: :iagree: I also agree that your lips are very pretty lined and your mouth has a beautiful shape and fullness to it. Line on lady!

actually i think adding shinny lipgloss is already enough for a full lips effect. but if u think thts not enough, juz go ahead n use a lipliner =)

I've never used lip liner before.. but I have to say I like it. It looks good on. The reason I don't is that I use too many different lipglosses and lipsticks to buy a lipliner for each..

Add a little gloss and rub in in, it will smooth out the harshness of the liner. Your lips look great with it...

Latest posts

Back