Liquid Eyeliner ??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you suck at liquid liners, try mark's hook-ups liquid liner. It is SO easy to apply. For $5, give it a shot. They are SO easy to use!

I just saw a liner at the show yesterday - (Got one for my mom, so you'll have to ask her about her reviews) but they girl had it on and rubbed, scrubbed, wet it and it didnt budge. It's called 'Kiss Me' Eyeliner by Blinc. They make mascara that forms 'tubes' arouind your lashed intead of "Painting them" with mascara... Don't know how well she'll like the liner, but I was pretty impressed. Try doing a google search - I believe they have a website.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I've tried the kiss me mascara and it definately stayed put. I'm sure the liner is just as good.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I just saw a liner at the show yesterday - (Got one for my mom, so you'll have to ask her about her reviews) but they girl had it on and rubbed, scrubbed, wet it and it didnt budge. It's called 'Kiss Me' Eyeliner by Blinc. They make mascara that forms 'tubes' arouind your lashed intead of "Painting them" with mascara... Don't know how well she'll like the liner, but I was pretty impressed. Try doing a google search - I believe they have a website.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Got a new one from the beauty show Janelle picked up for me - its a liquid eyeliner by Kiss Me. It's not too long of a wand at all, so there is a lot of control putting it on - I got it in the navy blue - Wow, this stayed on all day long - they also put out a mascara too that like Mirenesse's Secret Weapon, that actually puts like these tubes over your lashes, and you look like your have false eyelashes on...lol.. but I really like their eyeliner - comes in brown/black/navy...

Back