Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Today I got:

MAC Powerpoint: So There Jade

Clinique Brow Shaper: Wheat

Shiseido Advanced Volume Mascara: Black

Shiseido HydroPowder eyeshadow: Goldlights

Shiseido Pureness skincare samples: Mattifying Compact, Pore Minimizing Cooling Essence, Pore Purifying Warming Scrub, Facial Cotton, Deep Cleansing Foam, Balancing Softener, and Mattifying Moisturizer

Reaction score
Oo! Great haul! So There Jade is so pretty. I've been wanting that one, but I really don't need any more eyeliners.

Reaction score
Nice Haul!!
I need to check out this liner now!! I lovvvve powerpoints... they are the best!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oo! Great haul! So There Jade is so pretty. I've been wanting that one, but I really don't need any more eyeliners. A cheap alternative is Cover Girl CG Smoothers eyeliner in Sterling Sage. But I'll warn you that if you have any lines under your eyes, it will sneak into them. It is very similar to So There Jade though.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice Haul!!
I need to check out this liner now!! I lovvvve powerpoints... they are the best!
It is pretty! I'm about to put some on.

Reaction score
Here's So There Jade (lower lid). Aquadisiac shadow upper lid. Sorry for the blur.

Reaction score
great haul!! Let us know how you like that shiseido mascara!

Reaction score
I just tested the Goldlights HydroPowder shadow on my hand....it's soooooooooo silky and sheer. Loving it!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazbaby A cheap alternative is Cover Girl CG Smoothers eyeliner in Sterling Sage. But I'll warn you that if you have any lines under your eyes, it will sneak into them. It is very similar to So There Jade though. Oo! Thanks! That's good to know. This morning when I was getting ready to go out I realized that I have about 1000 eyeliners, so I really have to just stop buying them.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine Ooh how gorgeous! I can't wait to see an FOTD! in the morning!

Reaction score
Sweet haul!!

Originally Posted by spazbaby Today I got:
MAC Powerpoint: So There Jade

Clinique Brow Shaper: Wheat

Shiseido Advanced Volume Mascara: Black

Shiseido HydroPowder eyeshadow: Goldlights

Shiseido Pureness skincare samples: Mattifying Compact, Pore Minimizing Cooling Essence, Pore Purifying Warming Scrub, Facial Cotton, Deep Cleansing Foam, Balancing Softener, and Mattifying Moisturizer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazbaby A cheap alternative is Cover Girl CG Smoothers eyeliner in Sterling Sage. But I'll warn you that if you have any lines under your eyes, it will sneak into them. It is very similar to So There Jade though. I'd probably just stick with the MAC - I love how the powerpoints stay put all day... I had a navy CG smoothers liner, and while it looked good when I first did it - after a few hours, I looked like a racoon! It smeared all on its own, and instead of looking Navy, it almost looked like 80's blue... (think Electro Sky color) - definitely not navy!! lol

Reaction score
I got the teal colored Hydropowder e/s for Tracey and their texture is amazing!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'd probably just stick with the MAC - I love how the powerpoints stay put all day... I had a navy CG smoothers liner, and while it looked good when I first did it - after a few hours, I looked like a racoon! It smeared all on its own, and instead of looking Navy, it almost looked like 80's blue... (think Electro Sky color) - definitely not navy!! lol
I'm definitely sticking with the MAC. The CG Smoothers was too soft and melted into the fine lines under my eyes.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol I got the teal colored Hydropowder e/s for Tracey and their texture is amazing! I agree...I can't compare it to anything but silk...I don't know of any other cosmetic that feels so nice.

Latest posts