Looking for a super fantastic mascara...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I have heard about Bad Gal too, I don't know if it is good or not...

What about MAC mascaras? Are they any good?

guerlain-divinora-mascara-divinaura.jpg

this is the best mascara ive used it makes your lashes very thick an long (guerlain)

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Yeah I have heard about Bad Gal too, I don't know if it is good or not...
What about MAC mascaras? Are they any good?

Check out the review center for more infor. I know that some members have reviewed Bad Gal.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess I wish there was a Costco where I am, I dunno where the closest one is... I hope there is one in Tampa maybe... Now I want to try the YSL one too!

W00T!! There is one in Brandon and in Clearwater! Guess what my second stop is once I get back to school in the fall? (The first is to the nearest MAC counter for some lovin' of course...:icon_love)

Leila

I think there is one on causeway, If you go let me know if they have the mascara. I live in the tampa bay area right next to Brandon.
Lisa

Originally Posted by Trisha The Fiber Optic mascara is not released until Sept 12th here but i will compare it then x i just got a voicemail yesterday from the stila store where i bought my stila stuff from the sale. she said they have a new mascara in along with their new fall palettes. (at least i think that's what she said. lol. i have mad memory)

the fiber optics mascara from stila is up on it's website now!

fastlash_cosmo.jpg
Mascara Magic Celebs and models are suddenly sprouting lashes long enough to knock their Ray-Bans off. Their secret weapon: Fast Lash, $14, a new clump-free lash-fattening product brushed on between coats of mascara to build up length. It works by coating lashes with fuzzy white fibers that cling to wet mascara. Result is kind of like false eyelashes, only much more natural-looking

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Hi all,
I have been on my quest to find a truly fabulous mascara that will SERIOUSLY thicken my lashes... I have heard about Diorshow, but haven't ordered yet.

I have gotten mixed reviews about it, and I dunno if it is versatile enough for everyday use.

Any ideas?

Originally Posted by Liz the fiber optics mascara from stila is up on it's website now!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I saw it on the site too! They also release and a primer for lashes Lash Boost!!Are you going to try them soon?

Originally Posted by MARIAN

fastlash_cosmo.jpg
Mascara Magic Celebs and models are suddenly sprouting lashes long enough to knock their Ray-Bans off. Their secret weapon: Fast Lash, $14, a new clump-free lash-fattening product brushed on between coats of mascara to build up length. It works by coating lashes with fuzzy white fibers that cling to wet mascara. Result is kind of like false eyelashes, only much more natural-looking

Did it say who the maker was? Apparently there are a few different prducts called "Fast Lash"
Nevermind, I found it!! YAY!

Personally, I love Estee Lauder's XXL Mascara, layers great, not goopy, lengthens and thickens wonderful! Two coats are enough, saves time.

Lesa

Back