MAC palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've seen pictures of MAC palettes on some of the notepads on MUT but I can't seem to find them on the MAC site, or anywhere else. They're not the small ones such as Amazon eyes and Sultress Eyes, they're a bit bigger, have a black palette and a lot of the e/s are pretty bright, rather than pastels, etc.

Does anyone know where I can get one?

TIA :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They are not avaliable on the site, in the UK you can get them from any Store though but not counters

the ones where I live are just counters in big dept. stores so that's probably why i haven't seen them. I'll have to do a search for a store and arrange a day out cos I really want one of these palettes! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks to Aquilah and Crazy13eautiful too for the info :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oooooh. Thats really good. I have a free standing store about 45 minutes from me in north Jersey. I want a palette too but thought I could only get one from the Pro Store. Thanks for the info hun!!

Just remember that the shadows don't come with the pallette, you have to purchase them individually.

you can call any store too.... and they'll send you one. 7 dollars shipping though. roadtrips are more fun though. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The first time I bought a palette, I thought they did lmao The girl said she was going to start a palette for me and I thought e/s came with it, sucha dork..

You can ring the pro store order line, the delievery is only about £4

I'll just go look for the number for you

Ok found it 0207 534 9222

in my country you can only get the palettes in the stores, as well as the mac pro products (so you also have to check if the store is a pro store or not).

Thanks Sarah for the store's number :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I never thought about Harvey Nic's...was gonna plan a day out and go to Liverpool one, but it will probably take longer to get there than HN's!

Thanks again everyone, I'm gonna give the pro store a ring tomorrow :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Does anyone know where the freestanding or pro stores are in Scotland (so I can get a palette)? I only have a counter in a Debenhams near me (in Glasgow) - and how much are they in pounds? Thanks in advance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not too sure about this one, I just know there's two counters - Harvey Nic's in Edinburgh and Frasers in Glasgow? :kopfkratz:

Yeah I meant Frasers when I said Debenhams, and I know there's a counter in Harvey Nic's - maybe if these are the only two in Scotland they'll carry the palettes??

Yeah they might do, it's worth givin them a ring, but if they don't you could use the number sarah gave us for the pro store and get one delivered.

Does anyone know how much the eyeshadows for the pallette cost? Are they the same price as the regular eyeshadows?

They are the mac 15-pan palettes that can be found at freestanding stores or by ordering at macpro.com. The pretty colours you see are sadly sold separately!

Latest posts

Back