MAC palettes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just gave the soho store a ring and it's £10 for an empty palette but if you decide to fill it up with 15 e/s it comes to around £110-£120 i think she said. Also, delivery to Newcastle would be around £5 as order is under £30 (so probably the same for Scotland?).

If you want to order you must select option 1 (on the phone) to go direct to mail order service (option 2 is the store who can't process deliveries).

Just a lil' info for those who can't get to a pro store and want to order a palette :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've checked ebay a couple of times but I'm really cautious with regard to counterfeit items etc. Are any fake palettes know to be in circulation (silly question I know!)

Thanks :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've seen them in the stores (not just a counter or booth) they can be very pricy though!

Worth it in my opinion....

I have only 3 but my sister's friend is a make-up artist and gives her MAC paletes and pigments all the time. She has a very extensive collection because of it!

(seriously jealous here)

I haven't seen them on there site, but they are available, maybe you could try calling costumer service or emailing them?

Latest posts

Back