MAC's Belle Azure collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! there are some colors I won't be able to stop myself... Thanks Marisol for posting, this really helps
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Here is the info... (THANKS TO SON_RISA FROM MAC COSMETICS ON LIVE JOURNAL)
Shadesticks/Powerpoints

shadesticks.jpg

Belle Azure

belleazure.jpg

D'Bohemia

dbohemia.jpg

Lustrevision

lustrevision.jpg

i'm super excited about the shadows being veluxe pearls!!!!!!
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_eek.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha Ya know I'm not inspired by most of that, which my wallet thanks me for.
I think i'll just be getting the pigments from d'bohemia, and i dont think i want any of the shadesticks x

i'm with ya on the pigments that's what i am waiting for.

I want all three of those cute little piggies!!! I wish that I could see them before buying them though.
icon_sad.gif
BRADENTON SUCKS!!! (OK, I'm done saying that!! That was the last time, I promise!!)
wink.gif

Ooh! I like the colors!!! Especially the lipsticks. Will have to definitely check this collection out once it's released. Thanks for the post!

Gals at the MAC Counter say this will be released in June.
icon_rolleyes.gif
The bohemia one will be released in May - not too long of a wait for that one
smile.gif

Yeah, I was at Nordstrom yesterday and they only had the Beau. I think it was that, it had 4 e/s and one of them was Forgery.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Gals at the MAC Counter say this will be released in June.
icon_rolleyes.gif
The bohemia one will be released in May - not too long of a wait for that one
smile.gif

Back