Quantcast

MAC's hypnotique

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
Mac hypnotique line is out in stores. I was able to check it out yesterday and omg, i love it. the colors are beautiful. I ended up getting all the eyeshadows and 2 lipglosses in enchantress and magic spell. These shades are great, everyone is talking about it, and i heard it's almost all gone. By the way, the MA at mac said that the lipglasses now have a different formula so it's less sticky as the old ones, and there are more color pigments. I wore the lipglass after i got it, and i did notice that it isn't as sticky as it used to be, and it does last long, and the colors actually do show up pretty good on my lips. You guys have to check this out, you will be in love with the eyeshadows if you are already a big fan of mac's eyeshadows. There are 5 new shadows total but on the webstite, only 3 are available.

 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
Ooh I gotta check the Hypnotique line out! I bought the Prr Lipglass the other day and I noticed the same about the stickiness. It also lasted longer and showed up nicely on my lips. I gotta get some more Lipglasses now! What are the other 2 colors for the eye shadows that are not on the website? I'm wondering if I should go to the store or just order some online.

 
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
The two colors that arent online are deep truth ( a nice dark blue) and hypnotique ( a baby blue). That was the only color i didn't buy. I bought the other 4 eyeshadow colors. I love all 4 of them. Naked lunch is permanent so it does come in pro palette. You should go to the store and have them try it on you. I want to get more lip glasses too now that it isn't so sticky anymore. whoo hoo. im excited cuz i love their colors. I was so excited that I went back to mac earlier to try their dreamstate lipglass (yellowish color). I was disappointed that the color wasn't nice. It showed up clear on me and i wasn't really attracted to it. I'm saving my money for the new viva glam V lipstick and lipglass. I saw a pic on the website and i think i will love it.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Ooh I gotta check the Hypnotique line out! I bought the Prr Lipglass the other day and I noticed the same about the stickiness. It also lasted longer and showed up nicely on my lips. I gotta get some more Lipglasses now! What are the other 2 colors for the eye shadows that are not on the website? I'm wondering if I should go to the store or just order some online.
 

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Joined
Sep 27, 2003
Messages
11,114
Reaction score
4,213
Oh I need to make it to the MAC store to go check the line out. I was tempted to order some stuff online but Maiho is right about trying the colors on at the store.

 
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1
I'd rather spend that money on a good movie and some popcorn. Hahaha. I just saw the Adam Sandler movie, "50 First Dates." It was silly, sometimes crude, but mostly funny and sweet. I guess I'm just cheap with makeup. I find that the stuff at the drug store works well if you find the products that are specific to your needs/wants. I love that Revlon skin lights foundation. Wow! Cheap and it makes you look healthy with a pretty glow. Now scuse me, I'm going to saunter off to the movies with my glow. j/k. <img src="http://www.millan.net/anims/giffar/geni.gif">
 
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
1,124
Reaction score
0
I usually jump at the chance to buy some MAC but these last 3 color stories haven't done a thing for me..I ended up getting Naked Lunch from Hipnotique,nothing from Chromezone and a Jah Moka lipglass from Tastitease.I think I've lost my mojo

Originally Posted by maiho Mac hypnotique line is out in stores. I was able to check it out yesterday and omg, i love it. the colors are beautiful. I ended up getting all the eyeshadows and 2 lipglosses in enchantress and magic spell. These shades are great, everyone is talking about it, and i heard it's almost all gone. By the way, the MA at mac said that the lipglasses now have a different formula so it's less sticky as the old ones, and there are more color pigments. I wore the lipglass after i got it, and i did notice that it isn't as sticky as it used to be, and it does last long, and the colors actually do show up pretty good on my lips. You guys have to check this out, you will be in love with the eyeshadows if you are already a big fan of mac's eyeshadows. There are 5 new shadows total but on the webstite, only 3 are available.
 
Joined
Feb 5, 2004
Messages
225
Reaction score
0
I used to be really excited about MAC, but I think i'm getting over this mac addiction. I used to think mac was the best thing in the world, until i tried other brands and i find that a lot of mac eyeshadow colors or foundations aren't the best quality. I also heard from some people that MAC's foundation are the worst thing you could put on your face. That scares me to death!!. I'm getting a new addiction with shu's eyeshadows and laura mercier's products. I find their stuff has a much better quality and only a little bit more expensive than mac. I also find that a lot of mac eyeshadows don't blend well and also dont last as long. I think the only eyeshadows i will be buying from mac from now on are the LE ones and the really bright and distinctive colors.

Originally Posted by allisong I usually jump at the chance to buy some MAC but these last 3 color stories haven't done a thing for me..I ended up getting Naked Lunch from Hipnotique,nothing from Chromezone and a Jah Moka lipglass from Tastitease.I think I've lost my mojo
 

Latest posts

Top