Max Factor

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
which one of their mascaras is the best for ridiculous volumeized lashes?

2000 calorie, lash perfection?

I honestly don't know as I've only tried 2000 Calorie, which I'm not a fan of!

I like the Lash Perfection for volume, but they have a new Max Factor Volume Mascara out with the same brush as the Lash Perfection. I haven't tried it yet though.

^ no pics, i don't own 2000 cal anymore, I'm trying to get thru too many mascaras right now :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

did u check the b4/after mascara thread for pics ?

I have way el skimpo lashes and the stretch and separate created volume for me.

Then on the second tube it created water faucets in my eyes. :sleepyhead: I am overly sensitive in a way that others, fortunate for them, are not.

I am going to take some before and after pictures and post them in the mascara before and after thread.

I love the Lash Perfection, not sure you could consider it high volume though..

but so it's my HG.. not changing it..

2000 Calorie didn't wow me at all. I've switched to L'oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black which is a pretty good thickening drugstore mascara. I think I may go back to this one when the tube's done.

I want this! It sure looks great on Carmen Electra lol. Hope it really works that well!

My favorite mascara ever is L'oreal Voluminous. Best mascara I have ever used, even better than department store brands.

Definitely Lash Perfection. I want to try the new one (Volume Couture) but since I bought my regular LP in a two-pack, I'm going to wait until I finish using up both tubes.

I love 2000 Calorie Mascara! I do the following trick to make my short, thin lashes full and long: I firstly apply Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara and then Maybelline Lash Expansion Waterproof Mascara and tadaaaaa... full and long lashes! Try it if you want! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Use 2 different types of mascara! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back