Meladerm

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use Meladerm and it has done wonders for my skin by giving me an even complexion, fading my acne scars and age spots. I have been using it consistently for the past 4-5 months, twice a day and have recently started to just apply it once a day now (nighttime only) for maintenance. It's awesome stuff. I rave about it on my blog and have introduced it to many of my friends and family.

The only drawback is that you need to take care when out in the sun as Meladerm-treated skin becomes sensitive.

xoxo

Good info, thanks !!

I have merged Bronze Chiqz's thread into this one for clarification.

Hi Mebs786

You can get it through their official website by clicking here www.civantskincare.com. Only get it through their official site as there are lots of fakes out there so beware.

hope this helps

let me know if you need further info!

you'll be amazed by this product, it is really good stuff that i have got some of my family and a fair number of friends using it too and they all agree that it definitely works with no side effects (it is 100% safe and natural). :biggrin:

xoxo

this might be really lare but i just want to share that my mom had melasma on her upper lip but now they're all gone. she used Metaderm Spot Lightening Cream to lighten the brown patches. as for meladerm, i'm not really sure if it can be used for melasma. but i've been hearing negative feedback from that product. i'm also using Metaderm for my stretch marks and dark underarms. hihi.

Back