Member's Blogroll Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started my makeup / beauty blog, it's a work in progress. I currently add at least 2-3 posts every few days, but that number will grow. I'm pretty new to beauty blogging but so far I'm really enjoying it. I currently post reviews, hauls, swatches, and more   http://glamorous-addiction.blogspot.com/

Anyone else new-ish to blogs really enjoying it?? It's so FUN to have a place to really just let it all out regarding beauty!! Especially those of us who can get a little bit to wordy even for a forum!
icon_lol.gif

Happy *almost-friday* everyone!! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@Musingmuse-

Originally Posted by musingmuse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I started this baby a month ago. http://theguilty.tumblr.com

I wonder how I can follow blogspot.com blogs. hmmm.

I originally started my blog using tumblr as well, but I switched to blogspot once I realized it was way more customizable....you might want to check it out if you haven't already! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You might really like it....ok, anyways! On to your question-

You can sign up for an open-id account (just google "open-id" and I think you should be able to find the website fairly easily). I'm not an expert on the topic by any means, but from what I understand, open-id accounts are considered to be "universally compatible" (so to speak) and allow for you to use one "identity" for numerous platforms, rather than have to sign up for numerous individual accounts. Wow...I wrote that horribly. That doesn't even make sense. ;-/ Ha! Ok, let me try again. For example:

Instead of having separate identities for everything:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected] ;-p

You could use an open-id as an umbrella- identity and use it for multiple things. I still don't know if that made any sense. But hey! I tried. ;o)

Also, I don't know if tumblr supports this particular  function, but you can also use an open-id to set up a "google friend's connect" gadget on your blog, which would allow other, non-tumblr'ers to follow your blog as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope that helps...maybe a little...?  :-/

I just started my first beauty blog and would love for you to come check it out and subscribe :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  There aren't that many entries yet because I just started it, but there will be makeup tip, tricks, tutorials, reviews, swatches as well as fashion.    http://foxxyb80.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by kayleigh83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else new-ish to blogs really enjoying it?? It's so FUN to have a place to really just let it all out regarding beauty!! Especially those of us who can get a little bit to wordy even for a forum!
icon_lol.gif

I am loving blogging.  I don't have any female friends here in Cali (i moved from east coast) So it's good to get out what I'm feeling or doing to someone/something.

Youre welcome Ssammie! Im loving you and Bonnie's blogs. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also, I just wanted to say that my giveaway has started and im giving out ALOT of stuff! Come check it out!

Originally Posted by bowbandit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Youre welcome Ssammie! Im loving you and Bonnie's blogs. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also, I just wanted to say that my giveaway has started and im giving out ALOT of stuff! Come check it out!
Thank you! Love the layout of your blog! And omg  you do have a huge giveaway! I will have to post that on my FB group get you some more followers! =)

Originally Posted by bowbandit /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!  Loving your giveaway!  I'm gonna get on that!

Back