Quantcast

Miss Dior Chérie

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Sorry, haven't had the chance to sample it yet...

Originally Posted by Mirtilla Do you know anything about this new fragrance?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mirtilla Do you know anything about this new fragrance? No,is that new? Have you tested it yet?

Reaction score
Quote:
In Poland it sells like hot cakes. funny you say that because i had a polish customer come in to my job (sephora) asking for it and that's what made me smell it and i fell in love! i usually don't go crazy for fragrances, but i can't wait to get this. i love it! yeah, it's a year old or so, but still, i loooooooove it!

Reaction score
Every time I smell it I have a different opinion. I always put it on in the store. Sometimes I think it smells really good, but sometimes it doesn't smell great - like it doesn't smell bad, I just don't like it as much.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif funny you say that because i had a polish customer come in to my job (sephora) asking for it and that's what made me smell it and i fell in love! i usually don't go crazy for fragrances, but i can't wait to get this. i love it! yeah, it's a year old or so, but still, i loooooooove it! OMG! Jennifer crazy for a perfume? Wow! j/k! I just know you're not into products like that really...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG! Jennifer crazy for a perfume? Wow! j/k! I just know you're not into products like that really... LOL you're right! it's unusual for me, so it must be great

Reaction score
Oh, I love this one! It's been on my wish list ever since it came out.

Reaction score
I smelled this on a coworker 2 weeks ago and fell in love! I ran out that weekend and bought it. Its my favorite perfume and perfect for this season. Its a little fruity smelly i find. If you like those kind of notes in your perfume def check it out! Its beautiful!

Reaction score
I have this in the 3.4 size, I love it so much! I get a ton of compliments when I wear it. It is one of those fragrances, that I feel glad that I am wearing!! Definately one of my absolute favorites!

Reaction score
I think it smells good but I have to get a grip because my perfume collection is already out of control.

Reaction score
Well, I don't know about the new one, but the old kind smelled like jsamine flowers, and it was a fresh smell, a very Fall like fagrence...

Latest posts