Quantcast

MMU webstore will be closed temporarely

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
The MMU will be closed as of Sunday April 18th 2004 at 6pm EST due to the move. They have several orderes backed up due to the sales so they will be working on getting the orders fullfilled as soon as possible. There is not a date set yet for when the webstore will reopen. Did anyone take advantage of the sales and order anything?

Reaction score
Argh - I *wish* I had. I want some of their Chai Tea scented products. I am so out-of-the-loop lately.
What'd you get?

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I missed the sale. I forgot about it and then it was too late.
I'll have to wait until after their move.

Reaction score
I ordered a sample of their eyeshadow. It will probably arrive by next Christmas. Oh what a pleasant surprise it will be!! <--I'm just practicing for the real thing!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Reija(admin) The MMU will be closed as of Sunday April 18th 2004 at 6pm EST due to the move. They have several orderes backed up due to the sales so they will be working on getting the orders fullfilled as soon as possible. There is not a date set yet for when the webstore will reopen. Did anyone take advantage of the sales and order anything? I ordered some Dr.Pepper Angel mist..I hope it get here soon

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I really like the Angel Mist. I have it in Issy because I really like the Issey Miyake fragrance.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by allisong I ordered some Dr.Pepper Angel mist..I hope it get here soon Hey Alli - let us know how much it does or doesn't Dr. Pepper? Please?
Thanks!!

Latest posts