My first Video tutorial (deckchair/sunny daze)l!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's up in the video tutorials HERE! It's Deckchair/Sunnydaze!

The sound synch is kinda off, sorry about that. I dunno why it is. But that's ok
smile.gif

Hope you enjoy!!

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons It's up in the video tutorials HERE! It's Deckchair/Sunnydaze!
The sound synch is kinda off, sorry about that. I dunno why it is. But that's ok
smile.gif

Hope you enjoy!!

YAY!!! Cant wait to see it when I get home!

I didn't see it till the end,it stopped for some reason,but OMG Ash you are sooooo cute and funny,I looooove this tut,great job!

Hehe thanks! And I know, for some reason it stops right before the Sunpepper step. I'll talk to Tony about it!

Originally Posted by Zoey I didn't see it till the end,it stopped for some reason,but OMG Ash you are sooooo cute and funny,I looooove this tut,great job!

Love the Tut Ash.. You're so cute and funny! The last part of the video was cut though.
frown.gif

Well done, Ashley!
w00t.gif
w00t.gif
w00t.gif
I can't wait to see the end of the tutorial!

icon_redface.gif
That's my favorite Britney Spears song.
icon_redface.gif

LOL yeah, I felt it would be weird without some kinda of something in the background!

Originally Posted by Marisol Yay! You did an awesome job!

The background music is hilarious!

noo my internet connection is too slow or something cause it takes wayyy too long to load and then I can see it for 5sec until it stops again. will keep on trying though!

Originally Posted by Marisol Yay! You did an awesome job!

The background music is hilarious!

I was singing along to the song during the tutorial, lol. Cool tut!

i just wanted to congrat u on your first one ... your voice sounds so cute , but the video is not working for me .... i can onli hear the sound ... no video
frown.gif

and ... just wanted to thx for taking the time to do one for us .. we love u Ash!
biggrin.gif

I just wateched it in full, you are so cute and I love the look!

Can you do tuts on those pink and green eye looks you have in your notepad?
smile.gif

Yay! I finally watched your tutorial in its entirety. You did an awesome job, Ashley! My only complaint, is, I now want the pigments that you used.
hehe.gif
It's all your fault.

Back