Quantcast

My MMUcosmetics order came today

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
I was so excited to get a package today. It was my MMU order. This is what I ordered when they had the sale going on.

-Blue Lagoon SKin Buffing Body cleanser in Brit

-Lavish- Creme De Corps in Brit

-Hands up hand cream in Glow and Brit

-Have a bath or shower wash in J'Adore

The brit scent is a dup of the Burberry Brit scent and the Glow is a dup for J.Lo Glow. I have a sample size body cream of Christian Dior J'Adore fragrance and I wanted a body wash to go with it without having to spend so much on the actual Dior J'Adore body wash.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Oooh! I haven't tried any of these e-tailers! I gotta check these out...Thanks!!!

Reaction score
ooh, i didnt know that mmu had fragrance dupes! i havent checked out the site in a while because i tend to get myself into trouble and i have a ton of lotion that i need to use up. im off the check them out, darn you!

Reaction score
im all excited! i asked BF to order me some lotions for xmas in: lolita (dupe of lolita lempicka), issey (dupe of issey miyake l'eau d'issey), baby, maybe? (dupe of benefit maybe baby) and buttermint.

i also added asian plum, orange a la vanille, honey, im home!, and heavenyl angel to my WL. ive been wanting to try 7 upper and leather pants for a while now.

Geek2

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
How awesome! Hey I missed the Lolita and Baby, maybe scents. Oh well maybe next time...

Reaction score
Sounds like a fab haul Reija! Well done, i'm proud of you (LMAO!)

Latest posts