Quantcast

New MAC Collection

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
So, does anyone on here have any "inside info" on the new MAC collection coming out soon or any info on the LE palettes & brushes that are coming out on July 15th?? I'm gonna have a look around the web & try & find some info to post here but if anyone knows anything, leave me know!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by laura127 So, does anyone on here have any "inside info" on the new MAC collection coming out soon or any info on the LE palettes & brushes that are coming out on July 15th?? I'm gonna have a look around the web & try & find some info to post here but if anyone knows anything, leave me know!! It's called Printout..There will be 2 each Warm and Cool eye palettes and Warm and Cool lip palettes..Of course containing LE shades that will only be available to these palettes.There's a post on MUA with all the colors listed but the site is down right now

Reaction score
Originally Posted by allisong It's called Printout..There will be 2 each Warm and Cool eye palettes and Warm and Cool lip palettes..Of course containing LE shades that will only be available to these palettes.There's a post on MUA with all the colors listed but the site is down right now Ok..here's a direct link to the info in Korncat's profile: http://www.makeupalley.com/account/p...411&picture=23

Latest posts